judson_bnr
Hi i am working in PSU,well we are hired for 3 yr contract basis.now we are geting completing 3 years,but management not yet given any letter for rgularising our job.please tell us what action can be taken to get into regular job in this company.
Here some got appointment as 3 years contract period and some got 3 years contract period and after that 3 years you wil be on rolls of the company.
let me know wht is to be done in this regard..
waiting for ur reply
with regards
Jedson.P

From India, Karwar
monikauttam
Dear Sir what about the EL. Is the principle employer liable to distribute encashment of the EL against the bill of contractor. If there are some workers working on the manufacturing plant for more than 240 days on contractor's payroll.
From India, Calcutta
Kamal Kant Singh
Dear No issu in contractual labour 240 days . If you prove that they are engage through contrctor and supervised by contractor.
From India, Gurgaon
swastik73

Dear All,
The clause of 240 days is given in ID Act, where it states that if a workman works for 240 days in a year, the provisions of Lay-Off and Retrenchment will be applicable to him/her, under the ID Act.
Further to my earlier post till date I have not come across any legislation which can give permanancy to a contract/casual worker.
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
Satyajit Roy
sir i have been working with punjab national bank as a business facilitator it was contractual job and based on incentive basis. the job was initial for a period of one year and if my performance found satisfactory the agreement may renewed for one year at a time. now i have been doing a routine job and successfully completed six years with the organization. neigher at the time of appointment nor later i have signed any MOU with the PE.
in july 2014 when i asked for a permanent job and salary and other benefits my employer refused my plea to said that the job was on contract so you can not claim for a permanent job and other benefits. now what i will do?

From India, undefined
umakanthan53

No contract employee can stake a claim for permanency agaist the Principal Employer just because of having worked for 240 days in a year in the establishment. In the case of appointments on fixed term contract basis, the employee has no right to demand for extension on the expiry of the contract.
From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.