No Tags Found!

rupeshkumar.kiran

Hi good morning to all, I have a doubt that, if the person's (Permanent Staff) monthly gross salary is 26994/-. In which HRA is 1960/-. (i.e., 40% on basic).

For example, If he is a present full month in Oct-2022, then he will get full HRA (1960/-.). If he is absent two days in Nov-2022 then how HRA will be calculated?

My question is, HRA will be calculated for a full month or not, irrespective of the absent days? If the staff is present only for two days in Nov-2022, HRA will pay for the entire month.

From India, Warangal
Madhu.T.K

If the HRA is a part of the salary and is available to all the employees irrespective of their residential status, then the same will be reduced proportionately. At the same time, if the HRA is paid separately and over and above the salary, then it should be paid even if you have remained on leave for a few days. In most of the private establishments, it will be part of salary only and is so made as to avoid certain statutory contributions like PF, Bonus, Gratuity etc.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.