santosh-tarhal
I got offer from the one organization but they not considering my current increment due in April 2022. Please suggest what i do ?
From India, Mumbai
KK!HR

You may take up with HR of the new organisation.If it is a PSU or Govt sector firm, they are not likely to consider. Whatever is recommended by the Selection Committee only will be allowed, any subsequent event has no relevance there. Private sector will have more flexibility and can consider suitably adjusting the offer being made.
From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

It is a question of commercial negotiation between you and the company you wish to work for
How exactly do you expect the members of the forum to advice you?

Basically if they are not giving you the salary you want, then you have a choice of rejecting their offer and looking for someone else. Or if everything thinks this way, then perhaps you need to look for a job after your increment is implemented

From India, Mumbai
santosh-tarhal
Thanks for your valuable inputs.
From India, Mumbai
HROne

No doubt, saswatabanerjee has given a most sincere answer to your query. But there are a few things that you must consider as well.
There are a few golden rules for negotiating a job offer that you keep in mind and are as follows:

Create a mutual understanding with the recruiter on why you deserve what you’re asking

The increment isn’t something recruiters will present you in a chocolate box, but you’ll have to ask them why you think you deserve it. Proposals are not always considered per the job profile or candidate’s skills, but they are often created within the company budget.

Therefore, you’ll have to be reasonable about why you deserve what you’re asking and keep everything as clear as a sunny sky. If you think they’re not considering your suggestions, you must opt for other options.

It would be easy for you if you’ll negotiate on multiple issues simultaneously, not serially. And remember, they’re not out to get you.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.