No Tags Found!

gyan_seek

Dear Friends,
The third HR meet on 12th was quite interesting. The presentation made by Mr. Kurien was enlightening. Vision and Goals are great, But what is more important is to have Values.
The illustration shown in the vedio - River crossing and Star fish drove the message very effectively.
Fellow attendees have shared many interesting view points and real HR case studies.
May the HR fraternity consolidate and flourish..
I wish to thank the organizers of the meet and Mr. Kurien for the enlightening evening.
AM

From India
greatscope

Hi CiteHR Friends of Bengalooru,
The 3rd eidtion of the cite Hr meet was very, very, good. ....
Despite the not so ideal attendance, the meeting picked up speed & it was a wonderful experience. Mr. Kurien's presentationn was super & we all learnt about the importance of having a Vision.
I'll stick my neck out & put a few points out for all;
1) If you have informed that you are coming , please make it to the meeting without fail.
2) If you can't , please inform the organizer that you can't come, so that we don't have to twiddle our thumbs waiting for you. I'm sure we all understand the importance of communication.
I'm sure that all the members have taken it in the right spirit , being HR practitioners & they will not mind my putting these points out.
Let's work towards bigger & better meetings
warm regards,
Amruth

From India, Mumbai
kishwes
Hello Friends, My apologies and regret not being able to attend the meet. I was called away due to some unforeseen circumstances. Best Regards Kishore
From India, Bangalore
hrg

Hi HR Practioners!
The CITEHR meet is being organised for the benefit of the faternity here.The participants who have attended and continue to attend will vouch for the content delivery.
We as a group out here are "ONLY SHARING KNOWLEDGE" gained by us in this field.There is no 'hidden agenda' out here.
In this pursuit and as your colleague here i would [so would many] appreciate
COMMITMENT-IN WORDS AND DEEDS
There is no possibility for lame excuse for dishonoring a COMMITMENT if you are focus is clear!
Please understand the meets are not designed by'off the shelf' focus.There is deliberations on the content choice in each program to make it an enriching experience.This meet is a participative value addition program and your commitment here makes a mark.
Hence please commit "ONLY IF YOU ARE CERTAIN"
This message here is to make the faternity appreciate the values we want to be with at work and the world outside!
Committingly yours
hrg-rajaram

From United States
kiran40246

:lol: Hi bengaloorians,
I think my friends who helped me in organising this event had made it clear that what is the prime responsibility of an HR Professional (i.e. Commitment)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr.Kurian to give us a wonderful presentation on the importance of building "Vision" aligned with values. This has atleast helped the minds of the people who attended this 3rd offline meet.
I also would like to thank the people who honoured their commitments in attending this meet and also thank those who could not make it to the meet but kept us informed about their absence.
Finally i would like to invite more n more people with lots of enthusiasm to make our (HR) community successful.
We have decided that Mr.Amruth & Ms.Shreya would be the moderators for the coming event i.e. 4th Meet. Either of the 2 will be announcing the date, time & venue shortly.
Let us support them in all ways to have a good event in place.
Warm regards
kiran

From India, Bangalore
siddeswara
Thank You Very Much Mr.Kiran And Ms.Rekha for wonderful session.
And Special Thanks To Mr.Kurien.
we expect much more programs from this forum.
once again thanks to all members for making a meaningful session.
Regards
Siddeswara MN
BEL

From India, Bangalore
sajukurian
Dear Friends
I am over whelmed by the responses to the last presentation. Thanks for all your encouragment.
The best part is that everyone was so positive to the fact that organisations need to be value driven in order to survive. A lot of people believe that one has to be unethical to prosper. In this age of globalisation its important that companies recognise the need to be ethical and be known for integrity to compete in this globalised world. HR professionals can play a key role in promoting this culture and here I guess we are a making a good begining.
I certainly would like to share with the whole HR community my experiences in this area.
Cheers
Saju Kurian[/b]

From India, Bangalore
prabhakarch

Hello all Bangaloreans,
Greetings!!
Hope you had a nice time during your meet on 12th Nov. It was nice to see the postings from many people.
We are very much anxious to see the photographs and detailed minutes of the meeting.
All the best for your future meet.
Regards,
Prabhakar

From India, Hyderabad
somusomu1

Hi Members,
The 3rd Cite HR Meet was great , We had a good Discussion & presentation from Mr Kurian about the Vision , Values, etc..
But we could 'nt help it out the member who could'nt attend the meeting prior to confirmation from the said members.
I Believe they have stucked up in their Busy Schedules, However we had a good session , We would expect more on more values to be shared in coming events...
Team Lets go the bigger one ...! Members Please join us and share us your valuable thoughts & Grow Each Other...
"Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go."
Regards,
Somu Shekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.