No Tags Found!

Rajat Joshi

Dear all,
Congratulations to all the members of Dhristi Meet.
Am glad that it went off well and would like to thank the organizers;
Jeero Chandiok – for her initiative to lead the discussions on HR in 21st century and surely we all look forward to learning from her rich experience.
Hats off to the organizers for their persistence, faith and for taking time out to host the meet;
Anuradha
Vinod
Rupa

A special thanks to Yogesh Pahuja for setting the future agenda and meets.
Also my thanks to all members who attended the meet :D ..
Certainly look forward to upcoming meets.
Keep it up.
Certainly agree with Bala..but my work commitments kept me away from the meet which was very close to my heart.. :( . We all would be delighted to have your presence on 8th Oct'06.
Regards,
Rajat Joshi

From India, Pune
bala1

Thanks to both Rajat and Azing for their views.
I am delighted that in a city like Mumbai (where normally not many would like to get out of home on a Sunday), you have been able to gather several members for the meet. And I really appreciate the structured way all that has been put together with excellent planning.
As I said, I would be too happy to be part of such dedicated members and I am sure that I will be able to make it to onr of your meets very shortly (if not the Oct 8th one).
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
raj02

Hi Guys
Nice to see the snaps, Good going guys
I wud like to add sum news in this place
Isha Foundation - Coimbatore conducts the following program in Mumbai
Inner Engineering - 7 Day Program

Date From 31-Oct-2006 To 07-Nov-2006
Location Times Foundation
Address Mumbai
Maharashtra
India
General Details Introduction: 31st October 2006 Tuesday at 6:30pm
Contact 1 Phone: 022-24304693
Contact 2 Phone: 09820336823
Regards
Raj

From India
Sonit

Dear All,
I am glad to know about the success of this Meet organized by Cite HR members.
However, I am sorry that I havent been visiting the website and so I coudnt get to know about the meet and participate in it.
I request you to give me the details of any such event in the future in Hyderabad and assure my participation.
Warm Regards,
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
vinodvijapur

Executive Committee Meeting
Dear Executive committee member, As per the action plan we would be meeting this weekend, 8th - which happens to be a sunday(Funday : )).
Venue:
Lok Sarita
Opp Vasvan hotel
Bamandaya pada
Marol Maroshi, Andheri East
Military road
Mumbai
Timings:
From 4:00 till the session ends.
Objective of the meeting:
- To review the plans which were made for December meet.
- To discuss about sponsorship
- Participants.
Vinod Vijapur

From India, Mumbai
anisha_bafna@rediffmail.com
Hi Azing, Plz help by informing in case i want to join the group how am i suppose to do it. Would appreciate your early response. Cheers, Anisha
From India, Mumbai
azing_00

Hi Anisha,
You are more than welcomed to be a part of this planning committee for the grand event in December. Your inputs will be valuable.
Contact Vinod Vijapur to confirm your attendance (9324007227).
Regards,
Anuradha

From India, Pune
vndixit

Nice to see all the activity. I have been out of touch of citeHR for sometime hence could not check the pics out earlier! (Hey! don't think I am not an avid reader of posts here. Its just that suddenly my daily digests stopped coming. And I am the type that has a BAD memory(I mean it), and hence need to check mails to know 'what's up with the world'.
Can someone help me get the daily digests back to my mail box? I checked the control panel and stuff too, but nothing to turn it on.
Well, thats not the purpose of this post. Just wanted to wish everyone all the sucess one could dream of!
PL&E
vnd

From United States, San Diego
prabhakarch

Hello Drishti Members, Kudos to you all. Did a superb job. I wish you all the best for your future meets. Snaps were well taken. Regards, Prabhakar
From India, Hyderabad
azing_00

Hi Prabhakar,
Thank you very much!!! Watch out for the december meet!!! Hope it is as successful as the other meets, espcially the Hyderabad one!!!
Any chances the hyderabad gang can attend this meet??? :lol:
Warm regards,
Anuradha

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.