No Tags Found!

banerjee_gunjan

Dear Rajat Sir,
First of all I must thak you for acknowledging my mail and encouraging me for the event.
I also support Mona , for the Proposal of Annual meet and regionwise meets.
As you know that now most of the regions have initiated this kind of meets , but we need to harmonize it and make it a success and a trend.
Looking forward for your views on this issue.
Congratulations once again.
Regards,
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
Shivakumar

Mona
Great thinking. We can implement with the help of "THE SENIOR MEMBERS" like Mr. Rajat, Mr. Samvedan, Mr. Swastik, Mr. Sidhu and Ms. Nambotia & Ms. Archana (Please forgive me if i missed out any names)

From India, Gurgaon
Jeroo Chandiok

Dear Rajat,
I think this commendation by citehr endorses my email to you a few weeks back!
I fully agree with what has been decided, and congratulations and the best of good wishes to you!
Jeroo
:D :D :D :!: :!: :!:

From India, Mumbai
Subramanianj

A great suggestion by Mona.
When all other Cities were plainning to organise a meet, I felt a bit bad as nobody including myself were able to take any intiative from Chennai which is also sure to have a good number of our forum members.
If we have a regionwise thing, I think surely it will help people like me. We can go to the meets organised in our region. I hope it will take full shape in the coming weeks which will also help me to contibute my part to this wonderful forum.
J. Subramanian.

From India, Madras
nitin.parijaat

Hi rajat, Congrats yaaaaaar u had proved that nothing is impossible.................. Nitin Parijaat
From India, New Delhi
dplbhr

Hi Rajat
Congratualtions..........
People like you and Leo & many more ........are really the drivers behind
the success of this cite.You are source of inspiration to us...
Keep it Up!!!!!!
Thanks & Regards
Deepali

From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Adding to what is being discussed, Offline meet is a Shared Vision now.
Initially ,Sidhartha Roy the visionary to this site, had plans to arrange for a national event at least once a year . He also planned to arrange for offline meets at every city with considerable number of members on monthly basis.
Offline meets have already begun in few cities .Infact the teams in different cities are arranging for Big events at their region. Once this go live, we look forward to the national meet.
Even after the big events are over, the teams will continue to work to arrange for meets every month as it is a live source for knowledge and effective networking.
An appeal to every member , interested for offline meet. Please get in touch with the team in you city .
Regards
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Rajat Joshi

Hi Archana,

Thanks..

Am sure by now you have a sizeable number of participants..for the Delhi Meet..

Hi Dhanjith,

Thanks for calling me just " Rajat "..

Best wishes for Kerela meet..and sure you would get a treat from me when am there next.. :D and besides now you would be able to recognize me now.. :( ..

Hi Mr J Subramanian,

Thanks for your warm wishes..Sir.. :D :) ..we all are students in this forum as we learn from each other..even you have helped immensely by asking the right questions..

Hi Shivakumar,

Thanks a lot.. :D

Also, hope you finish my unread postings.. :)

Hi Monaji.. :D

Thanks Mona..for your warm wishes..i really appreciate your comments..yes that's a brilliant idea from your side to start the citehr club..we await to see the responses from the offline meets across the four locations..

Certainly we like your vision..and am sure if not we would be somewhere close to that based on the meets.

Hi Gunjan,

Thanks Gunjan n best wishes for the Hyderabad meet.. :D

Hi Rohan,

Thanks..i look forward to your help in organzing the Mumbai meet..by the way you are the only member from Mumbai besides Vinisha with whom i had the privelege to meet n interact..

Dear Mrs Jeroo Chandiok,

Thank you so much..for your wishes..

Certainly i look forward to meet you at the Mumbai meet and discuss your note as well.

Hi Nitin,

Thanks..yes you are right that nothing is impossible..it's all in a mind..

Hi Deepali,

Many thanks for your warm wishes..

Leo's contribution to this forum is absolutely beyond comparison and besides me there are other members who have been driving the forum ..Swastik, Sidhu, Samvedna,Shyamli,Archana etc..am happy that they are with us in this forum..

Once again thanks to all the members..

Regards,

Rajat

From India, Pune
Vinuta
Hey Rajat Congrats!!! Your inputs to various queries are really interesting....appreciate your selfless attitude to help Cite HR members with your valuable " HR Gyan" :) Regards Vinuta
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.