No Tags Found!

tina
Hi folks,
I am working in the HR dept of a software firm..we generally wish our employees on their birthdays by sending them birthday emails...
Please suggest us some new and different techniques, quotes, methods to send them birthday wish .....
regards,
tina

From India, Mumbai
Gauroo

Hi Tina,
We, in our company, usually send out a birthday mail to all the members on board.... we also mention his mail id in the same...and also his sunsign, general personality traits, & one famous celebrity with whom he shares his B'day.
We have also tied up with one good florist who delivers a bouquet with a card signed by the HR and a chocolate box at his doorstep in the morning....you know it gives a personal touch that yes our company do care for us....
You can always set the budget accordingly...
Suggestions are welcomed.....also if somebody has something new....
Regards,
Shilpa

From India, Bangalore
arunkumar

Hi Tina !
Generally in manufacturing industries like the one I am in - I guess the general trend would be -
a) Display of names of employees celebrating their birthdays on the day - on Notice Board near entrance or near Canteen.
b) Greeting card signed by department head and HR or alternatively by department head and Unit Head.
c) Other than this, unofficially there might be a mini celebration within the department staff to celebrate during lunch break - here the COmpany will not be involved.
d) I have heard of certain big manufacturing Companies where employees who are celebrating their birthdays are made to have their lunch or alternatively morning/evening snacks alongwith the Unit Head or Director as the case may be. This gives an opportunity for all staff to have a meeting with the Unit Head on their birthday.
e) I guess IT Companies like yours could perhaps think of small mementoes depending on possibility of creating a budget for birthday fund.
Regards
P.Arun Kumar

From India, Bangalore
GAYA16

Hi Tina,
We, in my organisation, used to send a birthday email card before he/she reaches the office. We also used to organised a birthday cake for the birthday boy/girl along with a birthday card with a message written by all the department's HOD as well as colleagues. I used to stick balloons on their computer screen with a smiley.
Regards,
Gaya

From India, New Delhi
anujsaini6@gmail.com

Hello
I am working in manufacturing unit and want to start wishes birthday of our employees...
Now, i send wishing mail but i want to start to give Greeting card signed by Plant Head, HOD, so please share greeting card with me on or
Please share

From India, Dehra Dun
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.