azing_00

Dear Mumbai Members,

Finally the announcement everyone was eagerly waiting for…. "DRISHTI" - CITEHR Mumbai Meet has been scheduled on Sunday, September 17, 2006.

With more than 30 members expressing their interest in interacting with others during this meet and contributions/initiatives pouring in from all sides, this meet is all set to rock!!!

The time was short and inspite of our best efforts to book a more economical venue, we could only finalise a conference room at a site in Andheri East, where the contribution per member will be in the region of Rs. 300-Rs. 350 (excellent snacks provided).

I need immediate confirmation from each of you that you are agreeable to the above and will definitely attend! Believe me, you won't regret accepting!

I must have your replies by tomorrow 2.00 p.m. To confirm, you will have to call me up (mobile no: 093201 96670) since Vinod is out of town. If I do not receive a feedback from you, I will take it that you're not attending. The reason for the rush is that we have to inform the hotel well in advance how many members will be present.

REQUEST TO ALL MEMBERS: Once having confirmed, please do not drop out, unless it is absolutely unavoidable, because we have to pay the hotel for the number of bookings made, irrespective of how many members actually turn up. Please remember, we do not have any sponsorship!!!!

The program outline, venue details etc. will be posted ASAP, once we have received your confirmation. So, do hurry up and confirm that you are ready to rock!

We are all of us looking forward to meeting all of you for the first time, and we hope we will be able to bring our 'Drishti' to encompass the role of the HR professional in the 21st century...so be there ... you won't be sorry!

Regards,

S/d

DRISHTI Organising Committee

(Anuradha)

P.S. -

Venue: Hotel Mirador, New Link Chakala, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400 099

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg mirador_location_142.jpg (30.4 KB, 174 views)

azing_00

Hi,
Some more good news!!! Rajesh, one of the members is getting the banner done for us!!! Isn't it cool!!!! He is also trying to arrange for momento with CiteHR logo!!! (should fit into our budget) :idea:
Looks like we are all set to rock!!!
And if the Delhi guys are ablet o get the badges well before time, Sid (Moderator) may send the same to us.... :D
Lotsa good news!!! So, let the registration pour in guys.....
Regards,
Anuradha Zingade

From India, Pune
archnahr

Hi Anuradha, All the best for the meet. I really wish that both the meet, Delhi and Mumbai will be a big hit. Do send us the report. Cheers Archna
From India, Delhi
sabarivenkat

Please count me in. Enroll as K Venkateswaran.
Pls circulate
- Timing of the meet. (from when to when)
- Dress code (suggest it to be informal)
- Hotel Phone number / address / hall name
- Payment mode (can it be paid on 17th Sept)
- Agenda...
- cut off time to enroll.
The above would give a fair idea about the whole prog.
Rgds. Venkat

From India, Mumbai
bhushan_tripathi

Hey Anuradha,
I really appreciate your and the supporting members efforts so lets get the meet rocking and upbeat on 17th. Looking forward to meeting up with all the participants.
Good work Anuradha, Rajat, Vinod, Rohan and others.
Regards,
Bhushan

From India, Mumbai
Yogesh Pahuja

Hi
great work organising committee...keep it up.
Also one suggestion...I am sure might have been taken care of...if the list of registered member and those who attended could be circulated at venue or later to get to know each other better...
ideas like drop your visitng card...etc..
way to go guys..you all are doing great work.
Yogesh

From India, Ahmadabad
supriya.rode

hi Vinod & Anuradha All the best to you for Sunday meet in Mumbai.I know its going to rock !!!.It should rock bcos u guys n othrs ve also taken really good effort for it. byeeeeeeee Supriya Rode
From India, Mumbai
azing_00

Hi,
The program schedule is attached herewith.
Venue: OAK-1, Hotel Mirador, New Link Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400 099 (Tel No: 66495000)
Timing: 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm
Contribution: Rs. 350/- per member
Please note :

*Dress Code – informal, but what needs to be covered up should be covered up
*Hotel can be located on the map reproduced below
*Last date to enroll – today evening by 10 p.m. (contact: Vinod 093240 07227/Anuradha 093201 96670)

Gate crashers can be accommodated if there is enough room but accommodation cannot be guaranteed.
Regards,
Anuradha Zingade

From India, Pune
File Type: jpg mirador_location_200.jpg (30.4 KB, 76 views)
File Type: doc d_r_i_s_h_t_i_703.doc (31.0 KB, 33 views)

pghosh

Dear Anuradha,
Please count me out for this meet as I have to give a lecture on Legislation to the students of Industrial safety diploma Course but I wish all the success for the program.
All the best and do send me a report.
Thanks
Partho

From India, Thana
vinisha_

Hi guys,
I had been really looking forward to the CiteHR Mumbai. But unfortunately last whole week I was unable to log on to the cite due to lack of time and I've just come to know about the meet and not only is it too late to register also it is too late for me to plan for tomorrow as I have other unavoidable commitments I would not have made had I been earlier informed. I'm quite sad about not being able to attend the Meet but wish all the other a good time and good networking.
ROCK THE MEET GUYS!!!
Ciao,
Vinisha

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.