s6krish
Got this from my colleague & thought of sharing it with all
From United States, Bentonville
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps femaleself-esteem_1.pps (426.5 KB, 2189 views)

SomGollakota

Excellent piece.
But gotcha on the last one. Here are a few in defense of my own gender.
1. I can grow a beard and be called "distinguished", "wise", and "masculine". A woman growing a beard would also be called "masculine" and can cause a riot.
2. I can walk on the streets wearing nothing but an underware and my boots, and go absolutely unnoticed (or even get some sympathy). A woman in the same situation would cause accidents piling up
3. A woman becomes pregnent and delivers a baby, no one (except her family and friends) cares. I become pregnent and deliver a baby - it's world headline news (this actually happened near Portland, OR - no, not me - for the love of God!!!! Another man, became pregnent and delivered a baby a couple of years ago)
... And I can go on with the list.
I know the above three (and any list I could produce) are utter nonsense. But all in good humor (and with utmost respect to women and their feminity that defines our identity as men!)
--SG

From United States, Woodinville
impforsk

Hello S6krish Saab .. good one 8-) .
I am going to circulate this (via E-mail ) to all my employees ..
Thx Keep it up ...
Yes .. SomGollakota ... I will really impressed with ur comparison factor b/w Male & Female
Good one
8-).
Shrawan

From India, Bhubaneswar
sangeeta sahoo
i think that was just ausum...................................will really work 4 those who are happy to born as girls
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.