Tasleem Ara Wani
hello everybody.
I m working on a project "Benchmarking HR practices". The practices taken into consideration are Recruitment, Training, Performance Appraisal and Rewards & Recognition. I have collected responses from 6 telecom companies. I m nt able to understand how to analyse it. Cn anybdy help me out in this, its very urgent.

From India, Gurgaon
nashbramhall

Have you taken qualitative or quantitative responses? If quantitative, there is not much to analyse as any analysis will not be statistically valid.
From United Kingdom
Tasleem Ara Wani
i m sending u the questionnaire vch was first prepared and the analysis. Tel me iz dat rite. What else i need to do and how? I will be waiting for ur reply.
From India, Gurgaon
Tasleem Ara Wani
thank u very much. but i wanna ask u one thing, how shud i describe the sampling size, research design, research objective. I m really very much confused, plz can u help me out.
From India, Gurgaon
nashbramhall

You should have decided all that before you started the study.
Sample size depends upon what you have identified as the population. Have you surveyed all the telecommunication (mobile) operators in India or Kashmir (if you have narrowed down your geographical area)?
Have you got a computer at home and can you use it for chatting using Skype or Yahoo messenger, or better still use voice facility to talk?
I will be going for my walk no