avsjai

Hello CiteHr Friend,
My greetings to you.
I am pleased to post the “Picture Thoughts of the Day” Part-III.
Your continuous support and feedbacks are the keys for making again this special post for you.
My attempt is to picturise the relevant words and makes these thoughts easily conceivable.

See and enjoy the ‘Picture Thoughts of the Day’ and pass it to your friends and family members.

Your feedback will be appreciated.
Have a great day.
Thanking you.
AVS.
( Enthused to share once again….)
If you have missed my previous day posts, please use the below link to see now:
Learn from DIGIT ZERO-Picture Thoughts of the Day(Part-3) - AVS’s Desk.
Kind Words Are Like......-Picture Thoughts of the Day(Part-3) - AVS’s Desk.

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Trust your abilities.ppt (45.0 KB, 1810 views)

Manjusha K

well said...belief in ourselves is really important....bcoz it is the starting step for anything to be achieved.... Ur picture thoughts are truly fascinating Mr. AVS....keep up ur good work... :)
From India, Hyderabad
boss2966

Instead of worrying on some issues, if we analyse on the issue, we can find out some solution on how to come out of such issues Mr. AVS.
From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

That's only goal setting Mr. AVS
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was telling to all the students, Dream!!!!!!!
To move towards your goal, convert your dream into desire, (not a normal desire but it must be a burning desire), to attain your desire obviously you will keep a pace towards attaining your goal. So Dream
Thanks for sharing Mr. AVS

From India, Kumbakonam
S.kalpana
Hi, Thanx a lot for sharing such a wonderful ppt, beautifully descriped as life is a god gift so always look forward, take step by step slowly ahead instead of looking back, enjoy every seconds of life, cherish all beautiful memories, recollect also the past worst memories and try to learn from your mistakes, treat the mistakes as the ladder for stepping success.
" be yourself, never ever compare with others, strongly believe in your abilities,boost the inner self-confidence regularly, be honest to yourself, each and every day try to learn new things, take good things from others, leave the bad signs, be bold and love yourself,so that you need not design your life, life will automatically follow you."

From India, Vijayawada
Dhiren Vyas

Dear AVS
I do admire your creativity and an attitude of fostering fraternity to a higher level.keep up the good work. I have the privilege to view most of your picture thought and truly inspiring. My best wishes are with you.
with warm regards
Dhiren Vyas

Ahmedababd

From India, Ahmadabad
raski jain

hi AVS.... Ur picture thought is very nice n motivating. thanks for sharing this message with us. me also attached one motivational ppt for all my citehr friends....
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Personality Development Notes.pps (1.51 MB, 112 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.