trupti-khanore
Hello All,
I have 4 days of dual employment which includes last Saturday and Sunday.it was the corona time.This overlap is not between my recently joined company means my previous one. It is between my last to last company. My last company has not any issue.
But when i am going to onboard new company they are asking me for RL for 8 dec,also i have mail dated 2 dec on that i mentioned i resigned and pl release me asap.but they given RL with date 12 dec but i have joined last company on 9 dec but last to last company had released me on 12 dec. So for 4 days dual employment coming.
In that company only i worked with 1 month.also in corona time so some delay happen. I am in thinking 1 month experience no will take in consideration but As my last company didn't raise any concern about this, I was not knowing about dual employment or overlap until my current company raised this concern while onboarding.As per them, dual employment is illegal in India. I tried to convince them about the problem. They said get the Relieving letter corrected with date. But its taking time. So i am tensed pl suggest me. I jobless now its very painful to handle this type of situation.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.