mkjobhunt

Dear All,
Kindly find along the presentation below,we always think circumstances are not happening,situations or people around are not so although our happiness lies within ourselves happy!!!!!!!!!
Regards
MK

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Are_you_happy.pps (784.5 KB, 838 views)

adayaranumon

One of the most important things in life is to figure out what you really love to do. This is not always easy. What makes it harder is that what you love to do is not necessary what you want to do. You may want to spend all your time sitting around watching TV, or playing World of Warcraft, or golf. This does not mean you have figured out what you love to do. I am not saying you don’t do the things you want to do either, its just if you have not figured out what you love to do in life, you will do these things to escape from the tedium that your life will eventually become. So how can we figure out what we love to do in life? That is your first and foremost challenge and I have found the following questions to help with that process…

Questions to Help You Discover Your True Passion:

What is it that you like to do for its own sake, without any concern for reward or compliment? Do you like the joy of building things? Do you like to just create music? Do you like to teach? Do you like the challenge of watching your thoughts in action?

If you won the lottery, I mean the really, really big one how would you like to spend the rest of your life?

If you were informed you are about to die shortly, what would you regret most as not having spent your time doing?

No matter where on Earth you are. In a rich, first world country, in the bush lands of Australia or high up in a Himalayan village what do you see yourself doing regardless of location?

What activity do you always find yourself coming back to throughout your life?

What activity can you just not see yourself doing without?

One important thing to remember is that nowhere am I saying that what you love to do is going to be easy. It may be very hard, very challenging, but what I can assure you is that you will do the hard work, with a smile on your face and not needing a shred of self-discipline.

The passion for the work will carve its own discipline. It is like a river carving its own banks, making its own path, no outside influence is required. Similarly when you are doing what you love to do, you don’t need to impose any external discipline. You just do what you love to do. Pay attention to the demands that the work makes on you and you will find your life being given great order by that.

Self-discipline being imposed from outside is violence. It is not born out of intelligence and the natural demand of the work at hand. You can look at it this way, either you are devoted to yourself and, like Coolun, discipline yourself through will to attain what you believe you need to succeed in life, or like Barbary, you are devoted to your passion and you do what it requires from you. One leads to frustration and one to contentment. Time to stop the ugliness of imposed self-discipline and embrace the path of wisdom and grace.

From India, Madras
mkjobhunt

True,infact very true.Really I am still on looking out for my passion.In a way something that excites me something that I would love to do and I will enjoy and earn my bread from it the same time.
Most of the time neither we nor our parents are awre what we are heading for in life,where we want to be what is the reaon for our existence.What is plan of action in God's mind while he created us.Infact at times at any age we realise that we are jsut living and doing things just for the sake of it but at the inner core we do not realise the worth of it.
I admit I am one still willing to struggle to find the same and strive for the same.
Thanks a lot may be your questions help a lot.
At the end of the day as suggested in THE SECRET that that you are here to be happy,so find something that provides you with entire contentment.
Thanks and regards
MK

From India, Delhi
gemmological
Happiness is where you are and what you want to be,
If you look you're sure to find the rainbow's of your dreams,
Tomorrow(s) full of 10's and thousand yesterday's...
With a vision of a new day in your Heart.
You don't need a reason to be happy... Be happy and the reasons will follow...

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.