Crush me
Spare me.
Love does not exist
within this heart of mine.
I've given up
I no longer wish to cry.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
abhi16march

no lady love guru ( LLG) i was missingu ..but rJ always cmes to my way ......he got jealous .....but i must say RJ missed u so so sos so so ......much.... :P
From India, Pune
Rajita Nambiar
O god, tum dono ka aapas me pyaar dekhe, i have realized i shudnt hv cum in between u 'll. Abhi Aur RJ, wish u haapy LOVE life..........:cry::cry::cry:
Nw decide fast , who was missing me...........;););)

Rajita Nambiar
Abhji, RJ would have attempted suicide, khushi ke maare , u mite have noticed..................his girl list has increased.......ditti, suman, harpreet......
abhi16march

hahahah RJ and list both r directly proportinal.......hey it should be..coz RJ is only who spreadng the love.....
RJ then give me party .......as per the LLG ur list has been increased....see ..how much she is caring u and ur list also.....:D

From India, Pune
Rajita Nambiar
Maine abhi tak kisi ko apnaya nahi hain, u both r still in the waiting list.......... Harpreet is also one of ur fan followers na................... Hai na Harpreete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rajita Nambiar
Unlike u RJ i dnt fall in for the same gender...........:p:p:p Thnks malini..........sumbody is actually J
maliniluky

RJ will u leave that not - not century jokes. Its boring yaar. I said that i loved the post. U dont even know to read properly. kyar kare. Ritu is there anything that u wish to add up.
From India, Madras
abhi16march

hey gr8 RJ ,,i am very happy that Lady love guru ko unka apna humsafar ( Malini) milgaya ...but thoda sa shokd hu ki ky aladako ki kami thi jo aisa kiya RN ne hmmmmmm :D :D Kya RJ nahi tha...akhir RJ me kami kya hai......
anyway .........congratulation to both of u ..and many many gud wishes for your coming life :D
RJ ek aur ladai ne tujhe chhod ke ladaki ko pakd liyahahahah :D aakhir kyo ??????

From India, Pune
maliniluky

Lo aur ek RJ aagaya. RJ and Abhi...........aap log aise kyo soch they ho.......kuch tho gadbad hai......does that mean ..............u................both....k is liye aapo ayse khayal aathey hai. Suna Ritu this is the actual fact. :lol::lol::lol:
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.