No Tags Found!

sunandoghosh
Original Passport / Visas / Certificates / Marksheets ...???
Original Passport / Visas / Certificates / Marksheets ...???

Hi Friends...Pls put forward how you handle this...

I have recently moved from my home city to another city in India for my job. I had to carry all my originals certificates right from class 10th marksheet certificates till professional examination and my indian passport with valid visas and entry exit stamps.

I am now constantly worried as to how to make sure that even by remotest chance I dont end up losing these originals. Say a theft at my rented place in Hyderabad where I have moved recently. Getting them all issued can take months if not years. I am very concerned.

I am sure there are so many people here working in different cities who also must have been carrying originals. Can you please share your best practices / methodology / approach in this regard.

This is really very serious and I look forward to really good suggestions. <image no longer exists> <image no longer exists> <image no longer exists> <image no longer exists> <image no longer exists> <image no longer exists> <image no longer exists> <image no longer exists>

Thanks Guys

Regards
Sunando

sunandoghosh at gmail dot com

From India
samswish

Hi Sunanado Open a locker in any of the banks present in your city and keep all your credentials there. it may take some time but this is the safest place to keep your documents! Thanks Samiksha
From India, Pune
sunandoghosh
thanks samiksha...yupe thats one of good suggestions...never ever tried using a bank locker...any personal experiences of anyone which they would like to share...also any other better options just in case:)
From India
ravsy

You can always make a notorised copy of all the educational certificates, for passport and visas, if u have a near relative in the same city, whom u can trust? this suggestion against the bank locker option...
From India, Ahmadabad
sunandoghosh
thanks for ur suggestion as well...i have heard about notarising but why exactly u suggest to get a notorised copy...is that any more helpful than simple plain copies....
also why have u said about notarising only educational certificates and not passport visas as well...??? any particular reason...
thanks again

From India
sanjoy_biswas123456@redif
hello frnds, i want to know what is exactly release letter is all about.can you pls show a sample
From India, Patna
ravsy

notorised copies are as good as original copies, as i know its very difficult to get duplicate educational certificate from our education dept.. its our indian system(sighs) getting passport and visa in duplicate is easier. only u have to have your visa number and passport no...
hope its help u...

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.