No Tags Found!

das.jerosia
Hi Uma,
Its really very nice, and touching, we think too much of tomorrow and start accumulating unwanted things which are of no use, instead that can be given to someone who really need of that.
Regards
Monica

From India, Bangalore
MITA PARMAR

Hi Uma,
We all require this ideology to make our lives better. More than materials, it is the values of our life that matters. Things come & go away. What we achieve in the life is the our values & ethics which make our lives so beautiful & worth living.
Thanks for sharing!!!

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
lydiaraj
Hi Uma This was an amazing video. We do know things but never tend to follow them so, this was a thought provoking reminder to make us do things!!!!!!
From India, Madras
vinyl_sharma
Good one, East to pass on, but difficult to impliment. Anyway, this will bring some improvement in one’s life.
From India, Mumbai
Dr Marc Clark

Makes one ponder and think. Puts things into priority. What is greater than Faith, Family, and Friends. Stuff is exactly that, STUFF Be well Dr. Marc PS 63:7
From United States, Calhoun
tdjoshi

Hi Uma,
Greetings,
You have posted a nice ppt on "Art of Living". I am sending one ppt "10 Words" do send your comments. I am T D Joshi retired manager from IOC. I am a freelancer Faculty for various training modules. I run classes for IELTS and English. Please do visit my blog. Feel free to contact.
T D Joshi
Freelancer Faculty

From India, Vadodara
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 10 PRINCIPLE.ppt (379.0 KB, 104 views)

Pramod9844
jai gurudev, Hi Uma, Post some good classical songs to play while doing meditation..... Regards, Pramod.L
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.