No Tags Found!

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

WELCOME TO _____<company name>

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that Mr./Ms. ________________ (Full Name) has joined us as ___________(Designation) in __________Deptt. at <Company Name>

On behalf of <Company Name>, we heartily extend a very warm welcome to Mr./Ms. _____________ (First Name) as part of the <Company name> family.

Mr./Ms. __________(First Name) belongs to _____________(native place) and his family includes Mr.________________ (Father), Ms. ____________(Mother), Mr./Ms. _____________ (Husband/wife), Master _________ (Son) & Baby ______________ (Daughter).

Mr./Ms. __________(First Name) has joined us on __________. Mr./Ms. __________(First Name) has completed his _________ (Course Name) from _____________ (Name of Institute) in _____ (Year of passing). Mr./Ms. __________(First Name) has served earlier in various organizations of repute i.e. ____________________ (Name of the Companies) and has approx _________ years of rich experience in _________________ (functions served earlier).

He/She likes ________________________ (hobbies).

We would again like to extend a warm welcome to Mr./Ms. _____________ along with his/her family to be a part of the <company name> family.

Looking forward for a prolific association with Mr./Ms. __________(First Name).

With best wishes

(HR MANAGER)

CC: * Mr./Ms.________________(Name)

* Notice Boards

* Personal File

From India, Coimbatore
Zimran Samson
Dear HR Manager,
Can you explain me which type of company you are because iam also looking for job in Garment or Textile in the deild of Merchandiser.. Please comtact me my ID is Zimran Samson
Thanks.

From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.