No Tags Found!

vijaytakp11
Dear Team, There are so many questions asked related to policies, timing, startup and many more in the real estate industry.. but no answers or no input from the users or professionals. it is just a question asked but no relevant answer.. for example, I am looking out for policies and many more things in the real estate industry, as i working in HR and it is a startup company and seeking help but no answers or no attachment by the professionals.
From India, Mumbai
aussiejohn

Quite possibly because no-one on this forum has the knowledge you are seeking. If you have specific HR related questions the put those to the forum, but for the non-HR stuff you need to look elsewhere. This is a HR forum devoted to HR related matters only.

Seek out other more appropriate forums, industry associations etc. Put out feelers to make contact with other real estate organisations with a view to knowledge sharing etc. Ideally the people who started this company you worked for should have worked in real estate before starting their own business. Then they would know what to do.

In any case, the business plan for setting up the business should have covered all these matters. Refer back to that document. The golden rule to always keep in mind - FAILURE TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL.

From Australia, Melbourne
vijaytakp11
Hi,

I am seeking HR related questions only.. working as a HR.. i joined a company which is into real estate industry.. they wanted to implement a new HR department .. i am seeking help in implementing Policies, Leave management, payroll, training & development related to HR.

From India, Mumbai
anizer

Hi.

Please drop your mail id. Will share the mail of policy document of health care industry. Re-frame the policies based on your needs of your organization and industry. Does that suffice your requirement?

Thank You.

From India, Selam
vijaytakp11
Hi.. Thank you so much for your kind help.. My email id :- vijaytakp11@gmail.com Regards, Vijayta Poojari
From India, Mumbai
anizer

Hello. Doc shared. Please check your email. Thank You.
From India, Selam
vijaytakp11
Received.. Thank you so much !!!
From India, Mumbai
Ram K Navaratna

Dear Vijay

Being real estate company if your company is carrying on Construction, development etc, your are liable to comply BOIC act and respective rules of the state as for working, holiday, leave etc.

But no construction, only sale purchase of property etc then your office, establishment is under Shops act and rules.
Go through these related applicable laws. Most of of your queries ae answered. Pl note any policies your make they should confirm to the laws of the land and in the framework.

Ram K Navaratna
HR Resonance

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.