No Tags Found!

janavrk

Request you to refer the page https://www.facebook.com/MarriottCareersIndia.. Its giving 28 - 35% of recruitment support as of now..
From India, Hyderabad
pkraj_1985
I also think that Facebook can be used as recruitment solution. As it has entered in day to day life activities. For the same prospective I created a Facebook page last month for trainers only and currently we are more than 80 trainers available out there.
Now, Any job related to the trainer can be posted there and that can be reached to maximum desired people.
page id https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-T...17438185063280
Regards,
Praveen Kumar

From India, Mumbai
Hardeep

Adding in - as a Branding Exercise Facebook works well. It could also work for entrance level requirements, for a strong brand people are anyway interested in working with ( say Marriott, or IBM for example )....
BUT there are several companies who - for various reasons ( particularly sensitive, senior level requirements ) would not advertise anywhere, including FB. Likewise, many candidates are "passive" till approached for a position which could make them "active ".
As some Recruiters involved in Senior level assignments may have experienced, there are situations where even the possible candidates are suggested by the Company themselves, yet not approached direct. We had such a situation couple of years ago. In the process the Client saved about rs. 5 lacs in the per annum salary bill - quite more than what they paid us :-)
So, it really depends upon what the situation is... you could find us on FB at :

https://www.facebook.com/MyTopJob

From United States, New York
Mrugen.vyas

I am using both LinkedIn and Facebook. I searched people on Facebook with peolpe from specific location and are working in X industry. If I get their contact details i send mail or call them or else search them with their name and cities in LinkedIn and vise a versa. I feel both are very good source to do recruitment now a days. In India peoples are aware about their public profile and also updates their professional career details.
From India, Ahmadabad
Hardeep

An alternate view :
Social Networking and your (Next ) Job ! - from Helping Top Talent Stand Out !
We know it is so, sometimes, both ways...
And to remind, we have a poll in the subject at :
Effectiveness of Job Ads on "Social Media " like LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter etc.
Pl participate / share, thanks !

From United States, New York
Vietnam Manpower

finding the suitable group and channel and post the vacancies, then receive resume via email Screen them and select the people to the interview It’s also a acceptable way of recruitment
From Vietnam, Hanoi
deepa.bhatia

Never use facebook for your requirement. Its not at all a professional website. Agreed it has good reachability, but a good reachability brings good amount of Junk too.
Kindly prefer the website which is build specific for your purpose.
For example, if you want to do a mobile recharge, you will never visit Facebook, or if you want to do a train booking you will prefer going to irctc.
Mobile Postpaid Discount - Pay Rs 210 for bill of Rs 250 till 7th October 2014
Mobile Postpaid Discount - Pay Rs 210 for bill of Rs 250 till 7th October 2014 | Mobile DTH Recharge Discount <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Mumbai
Narsings

I think that we can not get help by using Facebook for recruitment, it is totally related to social life not a professional. Akshat- how we get resume from facebook. ??
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.