No Tags Found!

Anil12471
I have resigned from my job at Pvt company without any issues. I'm searching a job at various firms but not getting job as my experience is vast, but they reject me every time. I enquired about that and found my boss has given instructions not to give a job to me. Please suggest whom to give complaint or any other way to overcome this problem.
From India, Bhopal
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Anil12471,

You could have written your post with a little elaboration.

What is your background and what is your qualification? What is the length of your service? You have written that "I enquired about that and found my boss has given instructions not to give a job to me." Can you please confirm with whom did you enquire? Who is the "boss" you are referring to? If you were separated from the previous company "without any issues", then why do you feel that the 'boss" is meddling in getting you a job?

How many weeks or months are over since you left your preceding job? How many interviews did you attend in this period? After attending the interviews, did you make a record of the questions asked in the interview and the replies that you had given? If the records are maintained, then how did audit the quality of the replies?

There are so many questions associated with your post. Your post appears to be highly driven by your perceptions, hence the need to ask these questions. By the way, the quality of your post could have been better. The vastness of your experience is not reflected in your post.

All the best!

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.