avsjai

Just Think About It!

Positive and Negative Thoughts

[IMG]http://danielakawmd.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/positive-negative-thinking-thumb8559212.jpg[/IMG]

Many, even I, have insisted to have positive approach in your life.

Having a positive thought will help you to have success in your life. When you believe in you, you will be successful.

As always, too much of anything is fit for nothing.

Even the positive approach you have should be limited to certain cases.

Negative thoughts are also important in certain parts of your life.

If you are so much positive and say that I won’t die when I fall from 5th floor of your building, you are certainly a fool.

You have to have negative thoughts as well.

Positive thoughts helps you to move ahead, and negative thoughts helps you not to move ahead towards danger.

Example:

Invention of an airplane is a positive thought.

Invention of a parachute is a negative thought.

Your positive thought allows you to invent something new.

Your negative thought helps you to figure out what danger is present in it, how to overcome certain dangers if it occurs.

So be positive in your life, invent, succeed and at the same time don't be over positive.

So be negative, figure out the dangerous pits, succeed and at the same don't be over negative.

Even our blood is classified by Rh factor Positive & Negative.

************************************************** ****************************************

Have a great day

AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

Thank you Varsha for your comments.
I am not making new concepts,but my posts keeps reminding the stuffs,which people generally forget.
I will be more happy if these stuffs are being circulated to your friends,family members.These things can be evn displayed at your work place.
Once again thanking you for the support you are extending to me.
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

Dear Mr Bhaskar
Thank you for your feedback.
Iam more inspired by your nice words.
The credit to be given to the technology that enhances our creative thinking.
I am delighted that my posts are more meaningful in creating awareness.
Thank you and all the other CityHr friends for the support extended to all my posts.
I do enjoy and getting enlightened from all your posts.
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.