No Tags Found!

Anupama Saini

Hi All,
So here we go with the final names those are attending the coming meet on 29th :-
Anupama Saini
Radhika Vohra
Geeti
Kiran
Nitin Parijaat- not coming
Satyam-not coming
Sumit---???????
Monika Vaid
Siddharth Nagpa-??????l
Himani Prajapati
Anshu Gupta
Dudeja R.-??????
Deepika-?????(as per Kiran she is not)
Vivek Kumar
Aanchal Tripathi
Poonam Sadana
Anshu I have to go out of ofice for some work .If you couldplease call up all the people with ?????? and confirm their status.
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
boystrad
Alllriite guyss..
Now shall i say sorry for not being regular on the thread....na naa...i'm sure u all undersatnd naa...bacche ko maaf kar do :wink:
wat to do ya..ma repooort..hoof is it sooo detailed!!!
well well...frstly i totally agree wit u Anu...Kiran 'm sure is home sick...sab thik kardeingeon sunday..lol;)
Mr. Dudeja..as alwaays...greaat idea..and soo was of Mr. Umesh..when we have people like u for a start...v def r blessed!!!
so wts neew at everyones end guys??
well y do i c d list shrinking of volunteers(except a few..who cnt make it becoz of presonal problms!)
C'mmooon guys...wakie wakie..
just 1 1/2 day to go!
Regards
Radhika

From India, Delhi
himaniprajapati

Hello
Now I'll catch you all on Sunday :D ... Hope to see you all & also those who still have???? infront of their names. Last time we were around 18-19 people this time only 10 excluding????.....I hope this meet too will be a successful & rocking one.
Regards
Himani

welcomeumesh

Dear All,
No doubt you must be doing great!!
Dear Anu, you forgot to add my name in the list.
See you guys on this weekend, may this weekend be a memorable one.
warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)

From India, Delhi
welcomeumesh

Hi,
Posting the format of Participant's Certificate (proposed), I'll be coming up with Hard Copies. (somebody please take the soft copy). My color cartridge in my printer is absolutely over therefore, I'll carrying B & W copies only. Please see the format in color picture.
warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg cite_hr_certificate_196.jpg (246.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg cite_hr_certificate_196.jpg (246.1 KB, 112 views)

Prativa

HI ALL....
Sorry....as I am not able to come on 29th
But its really good to see the new members in the volunteers list..
Our motto is to spread the news and attract more and more people in our offline meet
So what about the agenda....
I think it is going to be decided on 2morw..
plz dont forget me...
update the agenda and schedule for 19th Aug,informal meet
Prativa

From India, New Delhi
Geeti
Helo to the HR Guru's,
Looking forward to meet you all tomorrow & let out the surprise :)
Hey Umesh,
The draft looks really Cool lets see how we can take things forward from here. C u tomorrow & Best of Journey !!!
Till then keep posting ....
Cheers!!
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
siddharth_nagpal
I also confirm my partiocipation for tomorrow’s voluneteer meet. Cya all there. Siddharth Nagpal

Anupama Saini

Hello HR gang,

Well Umesh :- I am sorry to miss your your name from the list .But it was a pleasure meeting you....

Guys kudos to all the beauty :P and brains those who have struggled so far to make both the meetings a succesful event .....

Guys honestly speaking by being part of it has actually given me a boost to my motivation all over again... and i am sure that the coming meet on 19th Aug is definetly going to be a rocking one ......

hhhh lot of responsibilites guys ..lot of work to be done ...but why to worry when we have such blasting and a rocking team of intellectuals..isnt guys..????

Now something serious guys :-

Guys...the background work of the 19th Aug meet has started and very soon Geeti is going to upload the minutes of meet (the resposibilities assigned to each volunteers .) on our new post ..very soon.

Guys ...We have decided to start a new post with the title Delhi-CITE HR Conclave -19th August... So guys please visit the new post get all the latest happenings of the upcoming meet .

We would really appreciate if you can call all your HR friends to this meet to make it a successful beyond imagination .... so guys start interacting with your old friends your colleagues ...call them..mail them.....make them realize that u have not forgoten them and how true frined you are :wink: .....and tell them that by particiapting in such an event ,they are going to add some value to their learnings ....

And lastly Three cheers !!!!!!!for the 29th July Meet..

Hip Hip Hurray Hip Hip Hurray Hip Hip Hurray !!!!!!!!!1

here is teh link to our new post..

Delhi CITE HR CONCLAVE-19th AUGUST

<link no longer exists - removed>

Signing Off( guys start visiting our new post (Delhi CiteHR Conclave-19th Aug)

Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
pankaj.sinha

Hi All CiteHR NCR esteemed Team members !

It's really nice to know that on 29th July'01 the NCR Volunteers meet was very successful. Keep it up everyone ! :)

I am sure that in this meeting the roles & responsibility would have been clearly defined, shared and would be communicated well on time to all !

Though i eagerly wait for the updates of the meeting on the HR Conclave thread ... ... ...

Let's hope to meet on 19th Aug'07 in the next formal meet i.e. the HR Conclave !!!

Till then keep posting & sharing your views ! :)

Wishing everyone all the best for the forthcoming CiteHR NCR event ! :D

Waiting for the updates ... ... ...

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGOAN.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.