richa titus
Hi !
hiring a consultant or jus outsourcing the recruitment process is a major trend these days but still if u are independently handling the task then i suggest u the following things:
1)Intense use of refferals
2)Network extensively with your current and ex-employees
3)Post an add in the local newspapers
4)Annonce Walk-ins
5)Consult the Department for which the vacancy is open about the pre set criteria for the Potential hier.
Hope u find this useful.

ketki
Sam
Hi
i am working as a recruiter and i feel that maintaining a close contact with candidates placed by u really helps in the longer run. they give you references from current and previous companies, they give you market insight like competitors etc that can be tapped. ringing them once in a while to ask how they r doing makes them feel that u r concerned.
regards
ketki

From India, New Delhi
aluri

In Recruitment Process the most important aspect is Sourcing.. You need to be very clear in your mind while sourcing. If you wrong source your entire effort will go in vain. Chakravarthi Aluri
From India, Hyderabad
Ajja05
Hello Frnds,
Best source for recruitment in todays market scenario is networking, Employee Referral and Reference. As mentioned above some of the best networking sites : Linkedin/orkut/facebook also would like to add sites like hrlink. Some of these sites where you can get introduced to people start networking with them and as time passes develop a good rappo. All this help in making sure the on-boarding risk of candidates are minimised to a great extend.
Regards,
Aj

From United States, Basking Ridge
Ash Mathew

Have a deidcated recruiter to work for you. May use job boards and free ad positing websites.
Subscribe for job portals for a minimum time say - for 30 days
Work on all your recruitment needs by dedicating time in downloading profiles that will be a mtach for current and future reqmnts and build a database
Touch base with these candidates and seek referrals
Newspaper positing for once in a while is beneficial. The reach is high, you can get more applications
Publish email address for sending in resumes
Conduct walk-in interview, through email campaign in job portals.
You will definitely have a huge database.
Thanks!

From India, Madras
Asit Kumar Barik
Hi,
I am working in a Telecom Sector of Commercial Line for 2 Years. My Job is move from One to another place. Kindly send me an Urgent basis of a good Resume for a subject of Commercial Line in Telecom Sector.
It's Urgent Pls Provide me Immidiately.
:no:Regards,:p
Asit

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.