seemabisht1
Yes, I am totally agreed with Raj Kumar that you are giving the notice period but company which is not accepting for their own convenyance so they have to pay one month salary to you.
regards
seema bisht

From India, Delhi
Manisha_gupta

Hi Raji I think u are eligible for one month notice period salary because the company relieved u at an earlier date.Why should u suffer for no fault of yours Manisha
From India, Bhubaneswar
rejijoseph
Dear Mr.Raj Kumar, Thank you for the advice and kindly advice me that what action i can take further to get the notice period pay. Thanks and regards Reji Joseph
From India, Kochi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Reji
At first, you must contact your ex-employer's first and put up your request/demand to be paid the notice pay.
Dear ALL,
Please also see this post for more information and clarity :
https://www.citehr.com/201837-resign...ml#post1334574
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
alice.aloo
your appointment letter has the answer to your dillema, in the eyes of any law of contract, either party should obey its side of the bargain and therefore if your contract required you to give notice on resignition and subsequently serve, of which you were willing to do according to your explanation, then the management must pay you notice since they relieved you of your duties before serving the notice. in short.. they need to pay you salary for that month in lieu. I concurr with Raj Kumar.
From Kenya
beauty_babu@yahoo.co.in

Dear Friend,
As rightly pointed out by Mr. Raj you are eligible for the pay. Please get in touch with your HR and tell them
1. Neither did i had any issues in serving the notice period nor did i request for a quick relieve.
2. It was management decision to relieve me earlier due to some confidential matters that they had to deal with.
If that is the concern then i should get my notice period pay(Management wanted for a quick relieve) or else allow me to serve the notice period and get my pay for 1month.
I understand that management hasn't done this wantedly as its their business and they have to take care of it but again i request you all to think in my prospect too because its going to affect me alone. Either provide me that pay or allow me to serve the notice period.
- Babu

From India, Madras
vinaykhatloiya

Dear Reji,
First of all please quote here clause for notice period as mentioned in your appointment letter. If there is either party one month notice, then you are eligible to get one month salary in lieu of notice period.
If there is only you bound to serve notice, then you are not.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.