No Tags Found!

K.Ravi

Dear Umesh and Grace,
Though what you tell is correct, we need to really judge the situation and see whether it can be really solved or not. May be if acted according to your instructions Soujanya might spoil her relations with Management, Colleagues.
You know it takes a lot of efforts for any management to imbibe a company culture, be it good or bad, in its employees and environment.
And when a single employee is here going to change the management culture, just imagine the response that he will get.
And even though Sounjanya is in HR, there is no need of her to overdo her job. Better shift her job to some better place, instead of trying to do some change ,, and ending up in a bad mess, which may harm her career.
RAVI

From India, Pune
sowjanyam
Dear all...
thanks a lot for ur replies. as Ravi(hr for hr ) said...
i directly report to director. my CEO wants to get the change but... he wont talk to MD or director as his JOB is more important to him than the change he wants to see. he suggests me to do this and that but when he is supposed to support me while i convey this to Md or director, he takes back step.
i feel iam wasting my time and their Money. when md and director dont want to change ... how much i can do?????????
regards
sowjanya

From India, Ranchi
sumi71

Hi Sowjanya,
We as a seniors or experienced, based on our experiences we can only give you the suggestions and guidelines. But it is upto you to decide and to change about your career and attitude.
Anyhow, All the best for your future career and to have a career as you are looking for.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
tappi.bhatnagar@gmail.com

Dear all
I have recently passed out Mba ...and working wid a firm ...earlier i was shown by top mgt that proper recruitment needs to be channelised ...as over here that major concept is missing ....no training and development at all ....now over here few people in politics are blocking me and allowing to propoerly work in recruitment by disclosing things ....as earlier to me ,....monolploy was wid that person ....now i M IN BIG DILEMMNA AS I WAS ABOUT TO COMPLETE IN DIS MANUFACTURING FIRM 6 MONTHS ..WHAT CAN B BEST SOLUTION FOR IT ....REPEATEDLY WRITING MAIL 2 HR DIRECTOR AND GETTING NO REPLY FOR HIM ...I CERTAINLY DONT KNOW WAHAT TO DO ? I SIMPLY COME AT 9:30 AND LEAVES BY 6 WID NO WORK AT ALLLLLLL.........
NEED SUGGESTIONS ....PLZ REPLY

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.