No Tags Found!

gunnoo
I think you should find yourself another job and quit right away if you want to protect your sanity and skills!
From India, Calcutta
Akriti

hi
dont get frustrated. i understand your situation as i had gone through the same circumstances at one point of time. Only solution which i can suggest is give yourself and the company some time period(say two months or more) make a schedule what all you want to contribute to the organiation. Try to convince managment with some presentations about gud HR practices. This will help you by wining their consent and if does not happen , there is no harm , at least you will keep your updated and occupied with some constructive work . This will help you later in your career. Menwhile keep looking for a new job also(if nothing works)
I hope this helps you
gud luck

From India, Chandigarh
sweta patel

hello sowjanya
I can understand your situation,
i would like to sugges that if u don't have much finacial craisis, i meant to say 'not depend on salary only', then u should leave it, and search another job. coz if once mgt surely don't want any change then we cannot do any thing under this circumstances. and anyones' support , if u waste ur much time in this situation, then it will become more tough to u to search another good job.
Don't waste ur time and career, it is only my suggestion,
afterall you should take final desicion.
Best luck
Regards
Sweta

From India, Ahmadabad
gunnoo
.....and mind you they haven’t given you the appointment letter as yet. i hope you are getting paid for your services.
From India, Calcutta
sowjanyam
Dear all,
I thank each and everyone individually for ur MORAL SUPPORT.
I think top management is like a tip of the hill. they should look at the things from the TOP (WHICH COVERS ALL THE SURROUNDINGS FOT HE HILL. THEY SHOULD LOOK WITH BROAD MIND.
THE TOP MANAGEMENT SHOUL BE READY TO CHANGE ....
MY TOP MANAGEMETN WANTS TO CHANGE ...
IF THEY THINK THEY NEED TO CHANGE I CAN NEVER THINK OF QUITING THE JOB.
REGARDS
sOWJANYA
n salary only', then u should leave it, and search another job. coz if once mgt surely don't want any change then we cannot do any thing under this circumstances. and anyones' support , if u waste ur much time in this situation, then it will become more tough to u to search another good job.
Don't waste ur time and career, it is only my suggestion,
afterall you should take final desicion.
Best luck
Regards
Sweta[/quote]

From India, Ranchi
K. Sowmya

Hi Sowjanya,
I hope ur frustrated as your ideas are not implemented and u have no work. I 2 have the same situation but the only difference is I am overloaded with work, as being an HR - Executive I'm loaded with the work of both my HR - Manager and CEO. But if any suggestions are given such as benefit schemes for the employees etc etc.................., my CEO shall say "U should know to priortize ur work". He knows i am loaded with work, still he would say "y r u streching for long hours..... I hope that if i am in ur place i would need only a couple of hours daily to finish my activities.....". I sometimes feel really irritated..... Do all the organisations have the similar set up.....
Thanks
Sowmya

From India, Madras
shobhanovember
Hi Sowjanya,

I think most of the experienced HR professionals are facing this kind of problems.

I am facing problem though working as manager with or without work. let me explain what i am facing... a 15 yr old company has a HR head 2yrs back with one executive (with no HR background). these two have close understanding without any HR implementation. Always chatting, listening to music, surfing, doing personal work of HR head etc...a favourle executive to HR Head. Later they appoint 4 additional staff in HR but no use. If we have any issues & put across we are not good to these two. moreover he tells whatever he tells once (right or wrong) the new comers have to listen. If I tell that they are not working he tells that we will have meeting and in the meeting he points to the ability workers and tells to work accordingly as per the instructions given by him and no need to point out the mistake or any other things upon the executive.

I am working here say 1 yr and really dont know struggled lot to change but no use. Few ideas if i give and which benefit him then he would accept on the face it would tell not a good idea. I took as challenge and i am here.

Frankly speaking I am looking for change but i have one hope that their would some change before i leave.

Regards,

SS

From India, Bangalore
sai prasad.r

Hi Sowjanya,
i have gone through ur mail.here with i would like to suggest u one thing.rather then getting frustated.u can do one thing u can prepare comparision chart of similar industries which are doing good d which r not up to the mark in HR activities in all dimensions of HR.Make a presentaion put the presentaion to the management.
i am very much sure that what u r going to do will be clear to them.put them a particular time limit step by step u start working on it.
u prove urself.building the confidence in all.
i wish u all the best.
Regards,
Sai PRasad. :D

From India, Hyderabad
K.Ravi

WELL WELL
THERE ARE LOTS OF HR LIKE YOU,, WHO THEMSELVES ARE FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR WORK,,,
then what EMPLOYEE RELATIONS CAN THEY DO???
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
IS THERE A POINT IN WHAT I SAY????

From India, Pune
abhi.mahrd
Hi Jyoti Sharma
I am your new friend abhishek i do going through the same situation i read your post i think we can share our experiences my mail id is . i do working for a TATA motors dealers in north karnataka
thanks to you that i got a friend with whom i can share thinks
Abhishek

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.