ram-venkat1
Hr executive interview question and answers
From India, Hyderabad
Babu Alexander

Mr.Ram

Your question itself is very vague. Are you the employer who is in need of HR Executive and in the process of hiring one, or a candidate, who would be facing a interview as a candidate for HR, or a third party who is guiding someone to face a HR interview?

My suggestion would be, to prepare your own questionnaire based on your own requirement of HR –Executive, depending on the set up you have. There are general guide lines available in various books and also in web site, for your basic input.

Is your requirement is for a new set up? Then the Executive to be identified, to be in a position to identify the roles and responsibilities of entire organization, sourcing and identification of manpower, and should be in a position to place them and establish a culture for better sustainability of roles and responsibilities having achieved. (Developmental)

The leadership role also differs from Project stage, sustainability / enforcement stage, and then the process of continuous improvement / development stage.
For an established set up, the leadership requirement also differs from close set up of family business, customer oriented, professionally managed business, and joint ventures with multinationals involvement.

Where there is a organizational cultural change is required, the leadership requirement, is mostly a change agent, with knowledge in training and development on both Individual / organizational goal.

Where there is an Industrial Relations situation culture warrants handling / changing, the leadership should have somewhat better knowledge on legal issues, and also has to work as a change agent in a different role model / footings.

From India, Madras
Babu Alexander

I am suggesting another link for you to use as an Employer when hiring

My Words Got Wings: 15 Interview questions which seem easy to ask but could be tricky to answer.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.