No Tags Found!

Menolta Mayengbam
Dear Arsha,
I also face the same situation in my previous company,We were not getting salary for more than 2 months,Lukily my performance was good so they paid only 4 one month salary,However i was searching a job in the meantime,after i got my current job i put down my paper n i left the company,i didnt serve my np they just approved my resignation.After i left 1 mnths back the company shut down.
Just want to conclude that stay in that company and search your job.
Regards
Menolta

sajstephen
Hii
Regarding your current situtation you are supposed to be paid for your work.
No company has the right to make you work without paying you. If the company does not have any resources it goes for downsizing, layoff, costcutting or M/A or filing for bankruptcy.
Analyse your companys strength and also your competencies.
Have self belief. No one works for free.The top management gets paid in lacs only because they have confidence they can take risk. Have the courage to make decision in your life. As already mentioned by some if your not gaining anything try getting into some creative stuffs.
Always remember if you have the desire and potential to succeed any company would hire you even during crisis time.
All the best.. Dont lose hope..

shabbir.mohd

Dear Arusha
My advice is not to quit the job at this point of time because the JobMarket is down, so Try for new job that means u can start a job search and if you got the better offer then push off, until then please stay in the current job.

From India, Hyderabad
chum

Arsha, there is no way to claim ur dues in the case of bankrupt (tatz wat the Law says)! Bankrupt happens once an individual/ a concern/a company cudn't meet their liabilities/thy have no money to pay the liabilities.The other way, once the company blossoms again in future, the concern mgmt ppl have to pay all their dues only thn thy cud start their business. Coke (coca cola) was one of the bankrupts! taking the live expample, Lehman Bros. if thy wanna reoperate their business, thy have to colse all the liabilities/ dues n only thn thy are allowed to get in to business. Now, abt PF, it is a seperate a/c and whch is not affected by this.
From India, Mangaluru
chum

Yeah u r rgt Arsha, I hope it will not go for 2 yrs but this dwn trend will be thr for nxt 6 mnths n to regain it will take 1 yr. :huh:
From India, Mangaluru
Divya HR
Hi Arsha,
According to all, you should not leave your current job..
Still I can say a happening for you …
One of my friend left her job abt 1 and half month back, till now she dint get any job, becoz of global meltdown.
She also in pre-recruitment (recruiter) only. Even though she has posted her resume in all leading job portals, she dint get a single call for interw for last 1month.. Now only she realizes, that she should not leave job with out a single offer. She feels a lot now.
So don’t do the same...
Surely you will get a good job shortly. As far as please stick with your current company.
ALL THE BEST....

From India, Madras
sumitsaxenagist

I really don't think you should be sticking to the organization at all. One, if they had any intentions of paying, they would have by now. Two, what do you expect from a financially week organization, to pay you 2 - 3 months salary once they gain stability? I am sure that they will also start doing the staff cuts very soon, so before they ask you to leave, you should go and get one option. Best thing to do, take a leave and rigorously look for a new job (don't put your papers till then, let your leaves be exhausted)
Write back if you need any help!
Thanks

From India, Faridabad
Uday Kodati

I truly believe in the comment Love your work as well as your Company. Be a associated with your present company though its not doing good. Be loyal to the company. See people were ready to get into your compant when it was doing good but when its on the down trend no one is interested to continue....this is not at all good.
In life you need to prove a point...ok...now its your turn to shown your company that there are sincere people still in this world...
I think this is the best time to prove and fight for the company's upliftment.
Be with it.
All the best.

From India, Srikakulam
linnankochi
dear arsha,
your problem is not too far from others, better to shuffle your job if you have a better choice. becouse ur boss is failed to maintain business, staffs have only salary, if u get the incentive or the share in the company, u can think reversely, otherwise just quit.
Linnan

From India, Mumbai
provizor7887
I would suggest you not to quit....as this is also considered as learning....can you do something big and innovative and put the company back on track. Every day we learn....let us learn new things out of this situation.
Ravi

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.