No Tags Found!

vasamreman
Dear Friends, Do you have any idea about the price range for outsorced Employee Satisfaction Survey? Regards, Reman.M
From India, Madras
sc1976
Hi,
Instead of having questions which capture only qualitative data(verbatim or open ended questions),I believe we should also have questions which are on rating scales. This will help us to analyse the data and hence come up with important influencial variables on which satisfaction of employees is dependent.
Regards,
bhakti

From India, Mumbai
Kalyanij

hi Reman... very good posting by u..
coming to the ESS questionnaire..
i would go with Mr. Ryan.. to consult Gallup Organisation to design a questionnaire.
As im working in one of the reputed manufacturing units and working on Gallup we are now at a final stage of teh process.. we have made action plans and yet to take review meetings..
About the gallup survey... it is a very good tool not only to identify about the satisfaction level by answering Q12 but also gives an analysis of your organisations ranking in India sector wise.
This helps you to understand in which area the employee is not satisfied and also which department he/she is from and what are the areas to improve.
With my experience I suggest you to go with a Qualitative and Effective way to know the satisfaction level of your employees even if it costs bit high.. but very effective survey conducted by Gallup Organisation.
Any Queries do reply...
Regards,
Kalyani.

From United States, Marina Del Rey
Viyannar
Hi Raman,
I believe there is no Standard format for caluclating the Employee satisifaction .
As the survey form needs to inculcate the working culture with it .and more often it depends on many other factors like Infrastructure,Employee Compensation .
For example if you know that there is a limitation in Providing Good infrastructure ti the employees you need not keep the Quetions about the infrastructure as you can expect the result and moreover it is like reminding them about all these.
So finally it needs to do lot of study for each question you are keeping in the format...Every question will carry some impact on the employee.....
Just collect some questions and match them with your Culture and infra....
Hope these things will help you a bit
Keep up good work
Thank u
Narasimha Reddy V

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.