anil.arora

Hi Asmita,

With ref your answers to me and to Mr Bhaskar and Mr Kumar as well, you have yourself explain on how much you have there to learn and already doing but it seems you are not getting focused on your learning which is not actually giving you a satisfaction of learning.

Could you please explain what proper resources to learn you are talking about and wants there while working?

You are not allowing to implementing your ideas there, so that is your actual problem there. See one can seek and grab the opportunities and can express on things to seniors and other as much as possible that one must do so but one must not forget that your seniors gonna allow you only to do the same. So you are actually on a wrong way, I would say.

Now I would ref the response to you by Mr Kumar here, which I believe is logical and appropriate. You are a new one and just have spent few months, and expecting, nope, infact you are not just expecting but seeing yourself as a big one who wants to make changes but forget that you just have start your career and professional life. This might not make you feel good but is a truth I wanna say. I beg your pardon but you have to put that attitude aside and need to be a LEARNER first.

I wont say you must not expect to get chance by seniors to express yourself in developing a good system but for this you have to show that you are interested not like a GAME CHANGER. We all expect something and wanna play any important role in development but we must not forget that we still are a student (New Personnel) in this field and cant be a teacher ever.

You read discussions on CiteHR daily but still are missing a lot and that I can say by your response. There are many respected seniors who are daily trying to convey the same message to new comers/students/fresher and making them a good personnel by sharing their knowledge and experience but still the people like you are actually missing lot important things.

Mr. Simhan, Ms (Cite Contribution), Mr Kumar, Mr Bhaskar, Mr TajSateesh (TS) and many more are daily putting their with the same purpose to make a good HR system with good PERSONNEL/PERSON. I request you to follow them and read their communication and I believe you gonna learn a lot by them

And about the library that you have created, let me ask you a question on how much you have benefited by this and what actually you are doing and intended to have material in your stock. (Please answer to this yourself first)

Now back to the same reply of yours to Mr. Bhaskar where you have clearly expressed and defined the situation in your company which is also related to my this response that your MD is actually not allowing.

Therefore, after going through all these I found two major and main things as given below:

-One is that you want your involvement with new ideas to develop a good system but not getting chance to do so. That actually is not making you feel good

-Second, you have do some work with yourself, your approach and ways to look and handle the work/situation being a student. You can do that by sharing yourself with your colleagues, seniors tactfully. If your MD is not ready to accept the new change show them the lacks in system and difficulties that can turn him on and other seniors to accept your effort and ideas

“We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations”

Best of Luck

From India, Gurgaon
boss2966

Dear Asmita

1. You need not to get completely involve in the recruitment process. But you can make all the arrangement as per the requirement of your CEO / GM. On selection, you can create their personal file with their application, resume, experience certificate and educational certificate copy, address proof and age proof documents, Passport copy and every year whenever they get their appraisal, you can record in their personal file with salary revision data sheet, leave data sheet, etc in their personal file and keep the track of everything individually.

2. All the companies are declaring the performance appraisal and consequently the salary revision based on the profit/loss of the company. You also can maintain the records and if you keep all the data related to the PA/Salary revision, it will surely help you after some years for finding the statistical data of all the employees which will help the management to do proper analysis.

3. Incentive policy is not only for achieving the Targets, but also for maintaining the cordial relationship with local public, for good housekeeping, for timely completion of task. Further the incentive may be of financial benefit or non-financial benefit, which will motivate the employee to perform better.

Here we have given suggestion to improve yourself and your organisation in your free time during the mid month. It is upto you to accept it and think to improve yourself or to leave it.

The Discussions will generate light and will help us to develop ourselves, but the argument will lead to generate more heat with less light and it will develop enmity.

Wish you all the best

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.