No Tags Found!

gupta830
Want to know that when an employee is entitled for pl?and if employee resigns then is it necessary to en-cash pending pl is that mandatory?
From India, Indore
mukesh_azad

Dear Gupta It is mandatory for the management to encash the pending pl when any employee resigns along with the other dues of the employee.
From India, Gurgaon
gupta830
Dear Mr. Mukesh If Management is not paying this then what action is to e taken for the same is there any rule or law for the same if you ca help me for providing same... Regards Swati...
From India, Indore
mukesh_azad

Dear Swati You can complain against the management to the Labour Inspector and Labour Authorities for not paying pl encashment.
From India, Gurgaon
indiraonnet1

Yes its mandatory to complete the final settlement by paying the employee for his/her earned leaves, else the employee has all rights to compain against the management. Warm Regards, Indira Somala
From India, Hyderabad
pon1965

The term Previlege Leave or Earned Leave is self explanatory. But EL/PL is encashed on basic. Pon
From India, Lucknow
R.N.Khola

Dear Pon, Plz let us know which of the law including section/rule says that we are to encash earned leaves on only basic wages. Regards, R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi
pon1965

I am not expert on rules, but it is prevalent on many organisations as far as I know and avail the same. If rule book says something different, I am not aware. Pon
From India, Lucknow
indiraonnet1

Hi R N KHOLA, Please refer to ANDHRA PRADESH SHOPS AND ESTABLISHMENTS ACT, 1988. Its clearly mentioned. ~Indira
From India, Hyderabad
vvp_2k
Hello Gupta,
Please ref. Factory Act 1948 or Shop extablishment act 1988 & also ref your appointmnet letter clase on leave encashment.
If you have some one reporting to you ! then your complain will go to CIVIL court NOT labour Court.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.