sures_vp
without releasing the results of NET examinations hels on Dec 2010 application for the NET examination June 2011 are issued by the UGC. In this how a an applicant who wrote Dec 2010 examination without knowing the result can apply for June 2011 examination.
Its like cheating the public by way of collecting fees without even intimating their result status in the previous writen examination and there is no intimation of refunding for those who will pass in dec 2010 examination but applied for june 2011 exam.
If the University Grant Commision itself functions like this then how will the other deemed universites and self financing colleges ..........

From India, Bangalore
sures_vp
Dear manoj,
When did they notified regarding the refund of exam fee for those who get pass in Dec 2010 . To my knowledge till date (03.05.2011--10.32am ) there is no such notice in the website of UGC.. (I was restricted to post the Url here) If i am wrong kindly notify the same.
and the results of dec 2010 Net examinations are likely to be declared in the second week as per their notice in their website.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.