No Tags Found!

monica pankaj

Dear All,
Kindly guide me if HR needs to keep a track of all sales targets.. According to me sales targets are defined among the sales team and monthly KRAs are to be filled by the individual and his HOD.. HR's role is to facilitate te process if I am not wrong and study the same, based on which increments are decided.. However my boss says that only the beat report of sales will be provided and we need to fill their KRAs..Kindly guide how do I make him understand the fundamentals...

From India, Delhi
Vishal Rana

You can track the sales targets with help of your accounts department. Ask for their Detailed Budget for the year and then achievement vis-a-vis targets. Also in many organizations sales department have their Internal Budgets too..which are usually higher than DB. This would also put your hold on Sales Function targets vs ach.
From India, Patiala
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.