Hardeep

As I see it, the client sent terms on e-mail which you have accepted and then proceeded further.

If the email came from a person so authorized from his official email I'd it is admissible evidence , AFAIK.

As already said by me as well as others the choice is yours. It has happened to every recruiter - and will continue to. An association works only with clear support which the recruiter fraternity lacks presently .

If the company is having no stance to begin with, it may not come to a legal standoff. You can escalate the matter to the MD / legal department and if they are sensible recovery should happen. However you can forget future business then - whether you want the same per their revised - verbal - terms is the call you really have to take.

Reputed companies honor their agreements. They value the efforts a recruiter makes and do not deviate from agreed terms. They also know how difficult it will be for them to get talent if the word spreads - no recruiter would touch them and instead at every opportunity would advise candidates not to join them. Not even a small company would like that to happen and generally it's owner / MD would see this view.

Just my opinion.

From United States, New York
charan1979

I would suggest you can go ahead with this placement for this time being since it is your first break through with the client, make sure get a confirmation from the client to stick to the agreed rate in the agreement for the next billings.
Definitely you will add more clients in the future then you validate the clients according to the requirements and billings, if this client looks prospective / or not at that time you take a call.
Regards
Saravana kumar

From India, Rajkot
gopinath varahamurthi

Dear Siddharth.B,
When they the clients agreed to pay 6% of CTC per candidate, they are ready to pay Rs.5,000/- per candidate..thus for 6 candidates the work out comes to Rs.30.000/- then where is the dispute. Please recheck your posting whether they are ready to pay 6% CTC per candidate otherwise. However, haste and over going always put every one in trouble, better, get the documents signed and further your clients according to their needs and not ever trust even your left hand.
best regards.

From India, Arcot
Raghavendra Marimuthu

Dear Mr.Siddharth,
Building a business is all about learning. Take this as a learning and move ahead. I am sure you will be more smarter than any client the next time you do business with them. Look at this as an opportunity to understand the world of business.
Having an agreement in place is first and foremost principle of a transaction.
Wish you success.
Raghavendra Marimuthu

From India, Chennai
Sidhaarth B

Dear Hardeep, Raghavendra, Charan and Gopinath,
Thanx for your valuable suggestions, really.
Your suggestion and feedback are very supportive in decision making. And i am implementing your suggestions.
Seeking your suggestions and guidance in future.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
bijay_majumdar

Hi Mr.Siddharth,
It is business, and such things are likely to happen. Remember All your clients are valuable.Treat this client Positively.I am sure at some point of time they will appreciate your effort.In the long run you will get your desired share of profit.Take this as lesson to be learnt in business.Use all your time and energy in constructive business approaches and Formulate strong business policies with strong recovery Policy.
Wish you all the very best.
Regards
Bijay

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.