No Tags Found!

nimaimajumdar@gmail.com

Thanks Priyanka and thanks Arpan. It is my privilege to be useful to you.
Ref. Arpan's advice, in my personal experience, always putting every request and information in email may not be the best strategy.
Yes, when we feel by professional judgment that some dialog or transaction or critical information must have to be recorded, then putting that in email is the minimum requirement.
Otherwise, many times verbal talk with direct or phone approach, SMS, asking some info in informal environment (lunch table, office floor, etc) becomes very much useful and approachable.
The other person should not have doubt in mind thinking that you are putting everything in email because you do not trust someone.
Building un-doubtable trust with seniors, peers, customers and any Industry stakeholder is one of the key assets in professional & personal relationship.
Keeping your EGO out is very critical towards that endeavor.
Regards
Nimai

From India, Bangalore
arpnmeet@gmail.com

Yes. U r right nimai, but i had pass thru it so i advice this. We know we are good but many time when people come in trouble, they blame us for this and told to senior that all this done us so if we communicate thru mail and such type of circumstances happen at that time we will be in strong position as we have documentary evidence.
I never say that never talk verbally with other.But at the same time think about reaction of this after communication, and not to be problem with this. Not every time but some people change with time so we need to open eyes during our work desk.

From India, Mumbai
VineetBhatia13

Hi,
I think the profile they are giving you is nothing more than that of sales. This is probably because you would be having good communication skills and convincing attitude. My suggestion is that if your focus is in HR only, then opportunity is something which can be avoided. Although, if you are someone who likes to experiment, then you can explore this.
Wish you all the best !
Regards
Vineet

From India, Delhi
Honeymaya

Hello Vineet,
Thank you for your suggestion, and yes i am experiment loving person so, i will explore this opportunity..............
Thank you every one.. You people helped me in gaining confidence through your helpful suggestions and comments....

From India, New Delhi
arpnmeet@gmail.com

Dear Priyanka,
It is part of HR so its depend on u. How to handle HR activity with this role. I m sure after start this work, ur confidence level will automatically going high level.
Also, Plus point of this work is u will meet with differ type of people, and they will guide you to solve problem. U can learn clients requirements.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.