No Tags Found!

Jayaramanb

Dear Friends, Give some work to your brain... :) I know you are pretty brilliant and will come out with solutions fast... :D Best of luck :P Jay 9940649245
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls logos_1__876.xls (690.5 KB, 684 views)

Manju27

Hi Jay its very innovative and it definitely sharpens the brains.. Keep it up. Regards, Manju :)
From India, Hyderabad
Ashwini K

Hi Jayaraman Find the attached excel for the answer, but I couldn’t answer for all the questions. I have answered only for few. Regards Ashwini K
From India, Bangalore
File Type: xls logos_309.xls (691.5 KB, 179 views)

Manju27

Hi Jay, Its a tough one.. Could come up with few answers. Find them attached. Regards, Manju :)
From India, Hyderabad
File Type: xls logos_1__195.xls (691.5 KB, 108 views)

Triveni S K
Hi Friends, This is my first post in the site. I used to be a spectator. Find the attached excel i have solved some. Reg Triveni
From India, Bangalore
File Type: xls logos_triv_117.xls (689.5 KB, 117 views)

bhavna123
Hey, I got some too.. Rgds, Bhavana
From India, Mumbai
File Type: xls logos_151.xls (692.5 KB, 94 views)

Muthukumar.K

Hi All,
These things do catch our interests and like most of you even I could answer around 50% but thats not the end. I wanted to find answer for all of them and spent some time finding it out and guess what, I have found out for all of them.
The best part was, the answer to this was available at our own citehr itself. I guess there's some error in the sheet and thats why it is saying that the answer to logo number 166 & 171 is wrong but they are actually correct.
Hope you all enjoy this.
Regards,
Muthukumar K

From India, Mumbai
File Type: xls logos_429.xls (720.0 KB, 60 views)

benance
Dear Jay..... REAL BRAIN Eater........... Good one Dear Muthu, Congrats........ I could do only 72% I also agree on 166 the format is not correct.... Regards, Benance
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.