No Tags Found!

shivraj_08

Hi All
I would request you to pls provide me formula how to calculate per person cost of Tranportaion.
As of now we have 110 staff who are using daily cabs for pick up an drop & our app cost is 3.50 Lac per month.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Ludhiana
jay.k

Shivraj - I use 2 methods of costing this out. One is the popular average cost method - 3.50 divided by 2 (considering both pick up and drop) = 1.75, which then in turn is divided by 110. But this is expensive since the actual number of trips the transporter makes is closer to 2 per drop ( one to go to pick up point and then return to office, and the reverse at the drop ) so it's up to you to decide if you want to divide the monthly bill by 4 trips or 2
I prefer a 'realtime' method - each employee logs in the kilometers for all times, for a period of 30 days and I reconcile the cost against each employee at the end. This allows me to reconcile cost against each employee so I can put in place limits for transport or transport boundaries / restrictions to hiring managers so I can manage with a lower transport budget.

shivraj_08

Hi Simhan Thanks for your question. As i am working with a company and my senoirs are asking to calculate per person transport cost. So i wan to know.
From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.