mukeshkumarn

hi Vineetha, hope u have all points tat Amit gave u,I too have, how to implement it without havin a proper mgmt support.Pls do heilp me also. Regards, Mukesh
From India, Madras
sachin pathak

Hi Amit Ji, There is no need to say anything else about your contribution..i am word less....simply ...fantastic...mind blowing........... regards ssachin Pathak 09212685919
From India, Delhi
Vineeta Raghuwanshi

Hi mukesh, what all help u requires in implementing the tools.do let me know in deep. Regards Vineeta Raghuwanshi
From India, Mumbai
aarti m

following methods can be used for controlling attrition

„Ï Enhancing employee involvement and engagement :

Exploring how to learn together invites participatiom, which is a key concept to retain employees. Many of the organizations also have culture of employee participation in decision making which not only motivates the employee but also adds to its commitment towards the organization.

„Ï Compensation survey :

Salary survey of similar kind of companies or same turnover companies must be taken into account to match the salary structure with market rates. It will help to retain the employees.

„Ï PMS :

The incentives given to employees must be based upon the performance + experience + loyalty, so that it is done fairly and all key aspects are included.

„Ï Recruitment and Selection :

Recruitment and selection procedure must be enlarged and also made strict so that right person is selected on right time with right skills and right knowledge.

„Ï Training and Development :

Training must be given in work related area and a proper system must be developed to measure effectiveness of training program so that the worth of training can be determined. Also steps must be taken for longterm development of employees viz, learning organization, knowledge management.

„Ï Monetary Gifts:

Monetary gifts along with a momento can be given to employees who have been loyal for years. This will induce other employees to retain in order to achieve that status and gift. Long term loyalty awards can also be given.

„Ï Keeping ¡§ young and the restless generation¡¨ committed :

young generation,which is less committed, special attention must be given to this group. Introspection of skills and capabilites of this group and retaing them with monetary or non-monetary benefits will help to develop commitment among them.

„Ï Role of HR :

„« HR can make a vital difference by ensuring effective communication.

„« Raising Self-Esteem :-

Self-Esteem" which is a positive self-regard emerges from the concept of ¡§self¡¨ which is an important dimension of personality. It means we regard ourselves highly. .If we do that we expect more out of ourselves. It is a process which often results in more impressive achievements arising out of greater expectations out of ourselves .It is in this sense that it becomes an auspicious circle of ¡¥expectations¡¦ and ¡¥achievements¡¦ and ¡¥achievements¡¦ to further ¡¥expectations¡¦.

Role of HR executives in developing self-esteem can be in following ways :-

Recognizing the contributions of outstanding achievers will induce others to try hard . Criteria for selecting outstanding achievers should be transparent . Effective HR measures in the areas of training ,career development etc, equip the workforce better on the professional front and also increases their self-esteem .,confidence, morale and motivation .

Benchmarking with other companies :

With loads of lucrative job option in the market, jittery corporates are bending over backwards to retain staff. tech giant also allows employees to choose their working hours. thus a company must benchmark itself with its similar companies to retain employees and reduce turnover

From India, New Delhi
Vineeta Raghuwanshi

Hi arti, true, if the points u discussed if really takn care of,thn attrition will definately will be under control. thanks for ur contribution. Vineeta
From India, Mumbai
dijudivakaran

Hi,
I see some real good suggestions here to control Attririon rates in the Industry.Specially with the changing trends in the industry one has so much to do in so little time....
Cheers!!
Worth Reading Twice....in fact even more.
Regards,
Diju Divakaran

From India, Bangalore
Anandarup
Hey Amit, That was really great learning experience and I have tried implementing those in my territory. It worked like magic. Thanks buddy. Keep up the good job. Anandarup Training Manager
From India, Calcutta
sudhakarprabhakar

hello amit,
the thing is the youngster leave the job for n number of reasons thats the reason even the best of the best company on this earth never attained the zero attrition in there life time.
what to do human tendency to make decision r like lost in the universe,no one can understand what to do to retain talent.
Regards,
Sudhakar

Prabha-HRD
Amit, Your reply was very descriptive and complete. there is no need to add on to it at all. I have taken some important learning from your writeup. Great job Amit! Prabha
From India, Chennai
atulpp
Hi All, I just want to know that one thing like what is the attrition rate of second quater 2015 of TCS , Wipro , infosys and HCL. Please help me for that.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.