usha_nalawde
Hi All, I want to protect a folder in my PC with password. I m not sure whether this can be done. Can any one help pls. Rgds
From India, Mumbai
mohsinsen

Dear Usha,
Create a new Zip folder & move the folder (which u want to lock/ give password) to zip folder.
After moving folder to Z.F, Click on Z.F and go to file & in that option of add password is give.
I hope u will b out.
regards
Mohsin

From Oman
poojamaan
Dear Jiguparmar this is very useful and very good thing to give password to any of the impartant folder. keep posting these kind of new and useful things on citehr. Thanks and regards Pooja
From India, Mumbai
madhucrony
Goto Google
Somany free folderlock softwares avialable. Download and install...

From India, Madras
usha_nalawde
Jigu, Thank you for such wonderful tool. It worked very well. Tell me one more thing, what if locker.bat is deleted by mistake. Then how can we retrieve the data in locker folder. Rgds
From India, Mumbai
iinfrasolservices

good question usha....I too did the same thing while trying out options with the locker folder....actually if the locker folder is deleted or the bat file is deleted one cannot lock it again in the same path and one needs to copy the files to a different path to lock it once again....Rgds
From India, Mumbai
jiguparmar

Yes anonymous is right if you don't know the path of your bat type folder and unfortunately if you delete the folder than it's can reactive.so folder path is necessary
=To provide more secutity create one bat file in one drive put another batfile inside it (located at same or another drive)and put your data inside it gives you more security !!!

From India, New Delhi
ramsh28

Jigu what if we forget the password of the folder or if someone deletes the bat file. Any remedy for this
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.