maliniluky

Hi vidya,

As you have followed the following process department wise it didnt give rise to any issues because you go acoording to what the head says but as per Keerat requirement they have to choose only one employee as Best employee from all the departments.

Especially in small companies everyone will be keen on everything because of which many issues arises. If you choose a particular employee from a particular department then the heads of other department will start shooting questions on HR stating that my choice was the best and on what factors did you choose that person as Best and so on.......Only for that reason i suggested to get the entire details about the employee choosen from their respective heads and then decide the nominee.

If Keerat can implement the Best employee award department wise then i would surely say that your suggestion is the best one to execute as it is less time consuming and very efective process too. Thanks yaar.

Smiles
Malini. P

From India, Madras
sru.hr15
Practically it is tedious, for everyone to select any1 out of 50, so may be mgmt n HR can nominate (on functional n behavioral n managerial aspects) , few max 5, and all can select d best out of these 5. This may work.

From India, Bangalore
MUHAMMAD HABIB
Dear All, My Problem is that how to compare different nominations came from different department and who will be best employee.
From Pakistan, Lahore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.