No Tags Found!

vennstrom
Hi Himanshu, I’m a soft skills trainer and I found it very informative, simple, easy to follow and create the "ahhh" & "oohh" impact on delivering it. Thanks for this
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
navbind
It is good and use ful....thanks buddy
naveen:icon1:
Sharing a PPT on Customer Service with you guys. Thought this will help you in building good CS training program for your organisation. If you like it, kindly add replies and give feedback so as to improve my further PPTs.
Regards
Himanshu[/quote]

From Bahrain, Manama
raju pvl
Hi Himanshu,Joined the firm recently. would like to get ppt on CRM as I am unable to retrieve on the site. I am trainer and would like to keep intouch with u. let me know if u are looking for any particular area. plz mail me at . Mobile 0-9885090067raju pvl
From India, Bangalore
jampaks
Hi Himanshu,
Thanks for the presentation deck however it seems pretty dry. While i appreciate your effort on this, it could have been better with a few hands on exercises and facilitator notes.
As current it is more on the 'Knowledge' level and may not even get to 'Understanding' level of Bloom's taxonomy.
Hope the candid feedback will be taken constructively.
Regards,
Pankaj

From India, Delhi
premtiwaris
Thanks for the presentation. Just had a quick glance and found it to be good. Thank you once again. Please do upload any presentation for motivational training or customer service improvement.

imah17@gmail.com

Hey :icon1:, Gud Work.....I really like the slides color n Font... N the material is also apt... Thx...
From India, Bhopal
Ishrat Ali
Dear Himanshu! Brilliant efforts & very well organised pppt on customer service. Regards Ishrat:-P
From India, Nagpur
Bapia

Hi,
Just downloaded the ppt. Going at a glance, could easily fetch out that this ppt. depicts how to take care of the roots / pillars of the basic needs of a "customer" . Made simple and detailed , the ppt is overall a very good base of training for trainers specially who are the starters.
Regards
Tania

From India, Delhi
virajgovekar

Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Thanks!!! on behalf of all of them.
Regards,
Viraj

From India, Pune
rnmconsultants@gmail.com

A very good and comprehensive PPT. It is helpful to all, irrespective of the industry that they belong to.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.