No Tags Found!

revribhav

I appreciate the sincere effort to share our knowlege..Myself a suspended employee of public sector insurance company not for any substantial misconduct,but for" leaving headquarters "on the basis of report of an investigator etc.
attaching the e-book about disciplinary proceedings...(which my employer deliberately ignores)

From India, Ajmer
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HandbookforDisA.pdf (293.8 KB, 1752 views)

mpads

This thread has been one of the best threads I have come across in the recent times. Thanks to all those who have positively contributed. Please continue your good efforts. Best regards,
From India, Madras
mycareer02
E Books looks more interesting, really Cite HR is the place where we get more n more if v search, group efforts always result good. Thanks a lot for one n all. Regards, Shiv

Jinal
I also want to share some of my collection of e-books.
file:///F:/HR/book%20review/e-books/...iew%20book.pdf
file:///F:/HR/book%20review/e-books/...stionnaire.pdf
Thanks.

From India, Mumbai
deepakluhari
[
Hi jinal thanks you try a gud thing but there is some problem you did not attached this properly, presently it is showing f drive means in pendrive or in your computer system. do it again
thanks
quote=Jinal;473176]I also want to share some of my collection of e-books.
file:///F:/HR/book%20review/e-books/...iew%20book.pdf
file:///F:/HR/book%20review/e-books/...stionnaire.pdf
Thanks.[/quote]

From India, Delhi
sandhyafmgi

Hi All, Thank you all for the wonderful books. I would also like to contribute.
From India, Madras
File Type: pdf Brian_Tracy_Eat_That_Frog.pdf (329.4 KB, 1838 views)
File Type: pdf Blink - The Power of Thinking without Thinking - Malcolm Gladwell.pdf (1.12 MB, 1841 views)
File Type: pdf Emotional Freedom Technique For Dummies.pdf (3.85 MB, 1727 views)
File Type: pdf Art of War PDF.pdf (94.9 KB, 1397 views)

imtsushil
Certainly it will help to all of us as purchasing every good book is not possible for any one of us. sushil
From India, Mumbai
sakir345

Actually I've lost my word to praise this initiative. It is not sea anymore. Now it becomes ocean of knowledge. Hats off and salute to those who initiate this and to those who enrich it by sharing their knowledge. A lot lot of books that is hard to count.
Thanks a million tons.
Dear Gurus of HR around the world.

From Bangladesh
gunjan_panchal

Dear Cite hr Members, Find here attached E Book
From India, Pune
File Type: pdf how-to-sack-employees.pdf (4.86 MB, 1539 views)

rsjdw84

Hi All, PFA 2 ebooks, I had saved earlier. I hope it will add few drops in the sea... Thanks
From India, Pune
File Type: pdf One-night-at-the-call-center.pdf (667.8 KB, 1399 views)
File Type: pdf ebook on mind map.pdf (266.8 KB, 1626 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.