No Tags Found!

Pijush_2011

Hello Everyone.
Myself Pijush Chunari and I am going to join a new organization from 3rd September as Trainee HR manager. I want the suggestion from you people how to adjust with the new environment? And what Should I do on the 1st day to create a good impression? Please help me out.

From India, Bagnan
saiconsult

Mr. Pijush

1) keep your mind open. Do not enter the office on the first day with any preconcieved notions about the office or people.

2)Observe the work culture there. How people interact with each other.Is it a sharing or collabarative work culture. What are the office formalities? How peopel work tehre . Whether sit late etc.

3) While leaving office, inform your reporting authority. Similarly be punctual while attending office.Otherwise you may give initial bad impresions about your attitude.

4) Asceratin whom to report to and enagage yourself with your report authority to understand him.

5) Do not pass any comments about the work culture and the people there even from the second day, even if provoked by others.

6)Observe whether there are any power centres in the office. Some senior memebers usually act so. be tactful with them.

6)leann procedures and systems and spend some time for it.

After a month, you will ahve an idea about office and adjustment becomes easy.

B.Saikumar

HR & labour Law advsior

Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.