octavious

Hello
In furtherance to above knowledge, I am providing herein with a link. Hope the same is useful
<link outdated-removed>
<link outdated-removed>
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
<link outdated-removed>
Thank you
Octavious
https://www.citehr.com/99968-major-h...tml#post386938

From India, Mumbai
dpsahoo
Hi Members of Citehr, This is DP Sahoo, VP-HR of Bharat Seats Ltd, Gurgaon. Its nice to be a member of this group and acquire knowledge through various Hr sharings. Thanks DP
From India, Ghaziabad
swati@meriweb.co.in
Hi,
Thanks for putting up so much efforts & send us the best of articles, presentations & useful materials.
Its great to see that you personally take care of all the opinions put up for you & try your best to help out more & more.
Keeup up the good workk HR Prop..
You Rock !!!!
CHeerss !!!!!
Regards,
Swati
Meriweb Consultancy

maumita
Hi HR Prop I tried to download the zip file on training module.....While saving, the message appears as the file is invalid or corrupted.. Can you please send it again? Thanks & regards Maumita
From India, Bhubaneswar
HR Prop

Hi You might require Winrar for the same ........ please download a free version from google and .... open the file............ Cheers HR prop Happy to help you..........
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Training Module.zip (170.2 KB, 407 views)

shwetasinha
I am a fresher and searching for a job in HR, plz give some guidelines so that i can crack interview
From India, Bangalore
HR Prop

Hey guy

Those who have requested the training module on their mail ID

I have sent you ............. please check your mail...............

Note : I have sent the modult to ollowing Cite HR members on their request.....

Keep sharing..............

Cheers
HR PRop

From India, Pune
Nari82
Dear Octavious, The material u shared is really excellent and very useful. its great... i was working on T&D in a s/w development company. Thanks very much, Naresh
From India, Bangalore
narayanan hariharan

Dear Member, I was on the look out for the same information to frame a training schedule. Thank you very much for a valuable input. Regards Hariharan N
From India, Madras
Richaz

Hi this is actually very useful information u posted. thank u soooooooo much & keep sending such informative mails so that other can take benefit of it. Regards :icon1:
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.