No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I'm currently in the process of researching HR software solutions for my company, and one of the crucial factors we need to consider is HR software pricing. We want to ensure that we invest in a reliable and feature-rich HR software that fits within our budget.

I'd greatly appreciate it if any of you could share your experiences or knowledge regarding HR software pricing in the UK. What are the typical pricing models offered by HR software providers? Are they based on the number of employees, modules used, or any other factors? Are there any hidden costs that we should be aware of?

Thank you in advance for your valuable insights and suggestions!

From Philippines, Tanza
aussiejohn

The easiest course of action for you is to:
- work out exactly what you want to achieve by using some form of software, e.g. automation of tasks, increased efficiency, etc, etc.
- make a list of the functions you want to automate, e.g. salaries, leave, training, travel, etc.
- put together an expression of interest document to send out to the various vendors to ascertain what is available in the marketplace, and how they can help you
- alternatively, put together an tender document to send out to the various vendors seeking quotes for software solutions to your stated requirements

At the same time, you need to be putting together a budget which will include purchase of the software, cost of future upgrades, cost of any additional customisation of the software for your particular situation, costs of training staff to use the software, any additional hardware requirements, and ongoing maintenance costs.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.