No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Were these assignments helpful to you?
Yes 128 77.11%
No 12 7.23%
Can't Say 26 15.66%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

vanita.badadhe

Best of luck. Do study with concentration, go gain attitude you will pass out..go ahead. Regards Vanita
From India, Pune
rashmi2b@gmail.com

Dear Vinneth, Its luvly you bothered to share your assinment with all of is... Indeed Appreciable... Good Luck for your exms..You deserve pryers:-) Cheers rashmi bhalerao mumbai
From India, Mumbai
P.TRIPATHI

Really Vineet I must appreciate your spirit of sharing. I am sure your efforts and efficiency alongwith goodwihses will fetch you grand success. PRABHAKAR TRIPATHI, Assit. Registrar
From India, New Delhi
srinivas nednurkar

Even I am Pursuing PGDBA HR frm Symbi.. Few Subjects are most difficulted one.. Wishing u all the best Srinivas
From India, Hyderabad
milanjanuary

Hey Vineet I too agree that accounts is difficult to clear ,I am also praying that this time it gets cleared.Its really very difficult for a non-commerce student.
From India, New Delhi
omkaralim
Dear Sir
PLEASE GIVE ME MBA 3rd semester Assignment as below QUESTIONS
[A]Management Research :
You are incharge of prmoting a new flavour of tooth paste yet to be produced in a tooth paste manufacturing unit which sampling techniques will you use to get the required data from a population?
[B]Quality Systems Management :
What are the points you will keep in mind about the concept of quality control & inspection if you are the quality system manager of a rubber products manufacturing units?
[C]Business Environment :
Imagine yourself as a new businessman what are the objectives of business that you will keep in mind if you have to launch a new business?
[D]Quantitative technique for business analysis :
Suppose you are heading a business unit in india which are the points about statistics you will keep mind for doing business profitably. In other words what is the relevance of business statistics in you venture.
[E]Managerial Economics:
Suppose you are the marketing manager of buyer & company ahmedabad , which are technique you will apply in forcasting demand of a products yet to be manufactured .
[F]Service marketing :
Selective food marketing has answered the call and was created to represent the way a foodservice broker should. As our industry rapidly evolves, yet condenses, the demand for qualified & experienced represention is great. Selective food service marketing's philosophy is to execute our principals' agenda with thorough opearator penetration & effective service to our distributors. a consrvative prospectus of manufactures, but go to market aggressively to succed. what is the your vision to represent a food manufacturing company in a way that they are proud to say that they have selective food marketing services?

THANK YOU & BEST OF REGARDS,

OMKAR ALIM

ph. no. 09727300281

From India, Chicalim
shivpandey

thnak u so much Dear,
u are great
S. P. Pandey (HR Team)
Technical Associates Ltd.,
8th Km., Faizabad Road, Ismailganj,
Lucknow-226016 INDIA,
Cell: +91 9005093421
Phone: +91 (522) 4053600
Fax: +91 (522) 4053601
Email:
Web: www.techasso.com

From India, New Delhi
Balaji Kuppuswamy

hi all my prayers to the god, for all who write exams during this period and wish you all best of luck. specifically who write accounts and too from south india, industrial belt.! regards k.b
From India, Madras
rameshandra
hi thanq nice collectiion but i have one doubt ie which can be follow the answer either correct answer or your answer kindly give reply at the earleist rameshandra.......
From India, Hyderabad
RashmiBhakuni
Hi Vineet,
All the best!! Though Iam sailing in the same boat.
Mr.Simhan, there are many who have biology as their main subject, so having a tight hand in accounts is little normal.
Anyway, carry on Vineet. May you clear this exam with flying colors
Cheers,
Rashmi

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.