milanantani2007
Hello all, I am called for an interview for the post of HR Officer at a renowned organization in Gujarat. The HR dept. told me that I would be on a Contractual basis and the same would be renewed yearly. What should I do? Should I attend the interview and if selected take up the job? What questions should I ask them about the contract? Am I a full-time employee? Would I be taken upon the role of the organization? Please help me out as I don't want to lose this wonderful opportunity.
From India, Bhuj
Rajesh Kumar Dubey

Dear Milan
Do not be afraid regarding appointment condition, Specify your pay emoluments and get increased by 4.8 % after negotiation for gratuity purpose.
It is definite that they will not engage u on company roll , put u on retainer ship or on third party ie out sourced , So If u have no any other alternative , get it and enjoy , celebrate
Yet you may discuss about Insurance coverage / mediclaim facility on your part, if not get it increased by 10000 Rs / annum ur pkg

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.