No Tags Found!

Ashok Taneja

Dear Garima
Cost cutting is applicable to all, should not be refunded in case of leaving of an employee. It will be injustice to the other ongoing employees.
Where as the deduction components for notice period are concern, It depends upon Company's policy and terms of employment.
Best Regards
Ashok

From India, Indore
urvashi_bh1
I need the format of notice period I had paid at my last company for 15 days in cash with the adjustment of 10 days salary against me.
From India, New Delhi
negi_dinesh1
Dear Amit,
If a resignation is accepted, it should come to HR within 4 working days as per the Standard TATs but it may be differ from company to company policy.
The second reason of not acceptance may be either employee is not ready to serve the notice period or management wanted to retain him/her.
Regards,
Dinesh Negi

bkn_ukr
Dear Seniors,
i have a question for my seniors kindly help me out and advice me . i was asked by my senior to resign as management has dissolved my post and i resigned. in my resignation letter i have quoted that because of my senior asking me to resign due to dissolving of post i am resigning and giving proper one month notice period. i got letter of resignation letter acceptance and my period was waived off and i was relives immediately. would i be entitled for one month advance pay as per our institution policy or will they not allow it.

From India,
GAYA16

Dear seniors,
I have a question, i have resigned from my lastcompany and served my notice period on 29th July and as per the Co.Policy I should serve a month notice but due to some personal reasons I resigned on 20th august. So now I shall be receiving 20days salary or 20-9=11 days salary. Please help me to understand this senerio because as per my boss I should get salary for 11days only which I don't understand why.
Regards
Gaya

From India, New Delhi
GAYA16

Seniors.
I have a question, I have resigned from my last company. I served my noticed period on 29th July n as per the Co policy I should serve a month of notice period so my last working day as per the policy should be 29th August but due to some reason I I resigned on 20th August so now I shall be receiving my salary for 20 days worked or 20-9=11days. Please help me to understand this senerio because as per my boss I should only receive salary for 11days only which I don't understand why.
Regards
Gaya

From India, New Delhi
rati-saxena
Hi Everyone,
If we have waved off the notice period of an employee based on his request for some personal emergency in family, however after few days we got to know that he has joined somewhere else, can we do a notice recovery in this case?
Thanks,
Rati

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.