iamcalledasad

usefule file for Managers regarding communication
From Pakistan, Islamabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt shitimamanager_212.ppt (134.0 KB, 382 views)

isaac.mit
Hi Asad,
You've done good by bringing this to our attention. However, I'd like to point out that this presentation is actually someone else's work AND is available on the Web. :o) Sux toilet water, eh? And I've also noticed that there are posting guidelines for this forum in RED BOLD CAPITALS about precisely this point - copyright.
The next time round, just paste the link, like so: http://www.sparklefluff.com/siam/Shi...erv1.0-pub.ppt
Now write your comments about the article/presentation/paper/etc. For example: Guys, please be sure to read the notes for each slide. I sure love the way Tom Dolan writes. Very down-to-earth and real.
Warm regards and all the best!

iamcalledasad

@ All
Thanks for liking and I hope u will benefit from it
@ isaac.mit
Thanks 4 useful advise,however this has always been important to me.
As for as this presentation is concerned I have download it from
http://www.leaningforward.com/
which is the parent site of the site you have mentioned & this presentation is not a copyrighted one.
I am pasting the text regarding the download of this presentation from that website for your information.
"Get It Here
The powerpoint of the talk is now available with the text of the speech in the 'notes' area. right-click on this link and choose 'download' or 'save target as'
For the non-MS-enhanced, or for those who want to discuss the slides, it's also available as a set of blog posts.
If you like it do send a mail to . "

Yes....The Notes are....indeed very useful....
I hope you are satisfied now...
Have Suns! n Keep Smiling :)
Regards
Asad

From Pakistan, Islamabad
isaac.mit
Thanx Asad! That was indeed much better. :D
Listen, I hope you take this the right way: It would have been way easier, faster, and equally, if not more positive & more productive if you had just pasted the link along with a brief explanation of why the file is worth attention.
I'm quite curious to know why you downloaded the file, then deleted Tom Dolan's name and e-mail address, changed the name of the file, and then uploaded it, thereby occupying space on the Community server(s) without a proper reason, and then again using bandwidth, in downloading copies of it!
Please don't get mad at me. Just get better! :D I hope you see that if we can all keep evolving our behaviour and methods, our goals will be achieved faster. While saving time, space, and bandwidth.
It's also a matter of etiquette. Let the original author have his/her credit.
Do let me know if I've said anything wrong, k?

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.