srbalaji

Dear Friends The name Cancer gives jitters to our mind.But in advanced world Cure is available.Chemotherapy is one among them.Hope the presentation is useful. Regards
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt chemo.ppt (1.02 MB, 186 views)

boss2966

Dear Mr. Balaji Thanks for sharing really useful presentation with our members. With this our members can guide/advise/console the needy persons. Keep on sharing Mr. Balaji
From India, Kumbakonam
nileshruparelia

Hi All,
My wife was diagnosed of Cancer last March, and went thru the full treatment, i.e. surgery, chemotherapy, Radiation, and is completely cured. I am based in Vadodara, Gujarat, and I will be able to guide anyone, regarding this treatment, and the good docs. available in Gujarat. (Hope no ever requires this treatment!!! but just in case.)
Regards,
Nilesh Ruparelia

From India, Vadodara
nileshruparelia

Pl. inform full form of ITP
there's no proven homeopathy treatment on cancer, and the Allopathy medicine, does not recognize Homeopathy, but I've heard of a lot of cases of cancer, where the allopathy medicine gave up all hope and the case was treated successfully by homeopathy.
Regards,
Nilesh Ruparelia.

From India, Vadodara
grettapl

Dear Mr. Nilesh, The full form of ITB is Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. Is there any treatment on homeopathy ? regards, grettapl
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.